Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would treat her like a queen

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I would be the best BF i can be, if I only had the possibility to have a chance, but ofc females prefer good looking abusers, anyways their loss

this is why nobody likes greycels

shoo

If you're considered too ugly and don't have much else to make the minimum grade in some way. Then they'd rather a woman beating psychopath, than a kind loving male incel.

If you're considered too ugly and don't have much else to make the minimum grade in some way. Then they'd rather a woman beating psychopath, than a kind loving male incel.
yep tinder studies proved it

Dont be a simp, be a based man and beat her.

you should only treat her like a queen if she treats you like a king and if she's your virgin wife, otherwise treat the cum dumpster like a fucking cum dumpster

low iq grey.
Girls don't want to be treated like a queen. She would leave you faster than you can say "I'm a little cuck simp".

But nice generic ER avi, probably infiltrator who wants to bait us into saying mysogynistic things with this thread.

they only want to be treated like queens post wall

you should only treat her like a queen if she treats you like a king and if she's your virgin wife, otherwise treat the cum dumpster like a fucking cum dumpster
:yes:

based :yes:

I would be the best BF i can be, if I only had the possibility to have a chance, but ofc females prefer good looking abusers, anyways their loss
I had the same line of thought when I still thought I had a chance with them. The sooner u abandon all hope and accept that they will only go for wife beaters, the less u will suffer.

How dare they reject a magnificent supreme gentleman such as yourself

i bet you listen to romantic songs too don't you cuck?

I laughed so hard, nice:lul:

gigahighIQ

Don't put Her on a pedestal.

Don't put Her on a pedestal.
nope, just saying that I and many other users are more worthy of have a gf than the medium chad who really has her and treat her like shit

NO_fbi.png