Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

iCarly Reunion, "I can't believe how little you look" to 5'7 Nathan Kress AKA Freddy. Imagine if a man said this of a fat woman.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Nathan Kress aka Freddy is 5'7, and during the iCarly reunion Miranda Cosgrove tells him (at 1:08) "I just can't believe how little you look, you look so little." Imagine if hypothetically Miranda got fat and during the iCarly reunion Nathan goes "I just can't believe how big you look, you look so big." His career would be cancelled.

It's crazy that even when you are a millionare and a decent looking guy with a great career, people still feel the need to put you down if you're short.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWM7WJJ3pKw&t=73s&ab_channel=ParamountPlus

america is such an awful place, I can't even imagine someone saying that to somebody, even if the person feels that way it's just so rude

Aren’t they making a new icarly and replacing one of the cast members with a nigger?
E8EED7EB BECB 49CB 9A38 6E98B05E8B9B

Every time I see one of these things I wanna fucking puke. Can Jews stop putting these creatures on every show on everything? How about we make a show with all aryans for representation? Jews wouldn’t like that cuz they’re our mortal enemies
america is such an awful place,

america is such an awful place, I can't even imagine someone saying that to somebody, even if the person feels that way it's just so rude
If I met someone I haven't seen in a long time and they look different or developed a physical attribute that society deems less attractive (Not grown in height, got fat, got bald, etc) the last thing I would do is point it out and have a laugh at it in front of their face. I could only imagine how bad they must feel, so why would I point it out to make it worse. But normies don't care about body positivity when it comes to men.

Last edited:
She looks like Michael Jackson in that interview. Did she have a shitty nose job?

Brutal. Some foids used to consider Freddy cute too when he was younger and still on the show. Aging will really destroy some pretty boys tbh
But normies don't care about body positivity when it comes to men.
They don't care about anything when it comes to any considerations men have unless the man has chad looks.

Nathan kress doesn't even look that small. Jfl MIRANDA LOOKS LIKE A buTCHERED BARBIE DOLL LOLLLL. Imagine if gibby came back. His actor is balding btw...
Imagine being 5'3 5 foot fucking 3. Are they just asking us to commit suicide or they are trying to get a ride outta me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back