Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Icks" Are the new way for women to reject men

• Thread starter DrainGangEnthusiast
  • Start date
DrainGangEnthusiast

DrainGangEnthusiast

Drainer
★★★
Recently seen a lot of posts and videos, mainly on tiktok, of women talking about the "icks" they hate in men

If you don't know an ick is something a man does to turn off a women to the point she doesn't want to talk to him anymore. Foids call this "getting the ick". And it can destory relationships. Often these icks are not important like an "embarassing" action like dropping something and chasing after it. I saw one of the Love Island constestants saying she "gets the ick" when men wear socks with trainers.

This is just another excuse for foids to reject men for the most menial things. And keep men at their feet behaving for them to try and avoid doing anything that might cause the "ick". And allows the foid to let go of men for any reason they can think of.

Haven't seen anyone post about this, seems like something only in the UK right now.

Just slags being shallow and trying to justify to themselves why they shouldn’t date sub 8s

Just slags being shallow and trying to justify to themselves why they shouldn’t date sub 8s
Most of the retarded icks i've seen have come from the mouths of orange faced slags.

Foids need to be gangraped by all the brocels with their "icks" in minecraft:feelsree:

My ick is when you destroy all semblance of your femininity by turning yourself into a walking tangerine
I don't know where the slags got it from making themselves look like gypsies. Clearly fake-tan is disgusting to any man with two eyes and a brain. But they still manage to whore around, women could cover themselves in shit and still get some chad dick.

I don't know where the slags got it from making themselves look like gypsies. Clearly fake-tan is disgusting to any man with two eyes and a brain. But they still manage to whore around, women could cover themselves in shit and still get some chad dick.
At least that trend seems to be dying out and they are all becoming art hoes instead :feelskek:

At least that trend seems to be dying out and they are all becoming art hoes instead :feelskek:
Yes more alt girls how fun. Cover your face in pale makeup, shave your eyebrows off. Listen to shit music and pretend to like it. How attractive. :kappa:

Yes more alt girls how fun. Cover your face in pale makeup, shave your eyebrows off. Listen to shit music and pretend to like it. How attractive. :kappa:
Foids don’t actually like anything that isn’t physically visually appealing or anything that doesn’t involve getting themselves closer to chad. They don’t really like the music they listen to, they just like the idea of being a ‘metal chick‘ or ‘punk girl’ or whatever. Same can be said for vidya, among other things.

ick cic cickc I am going to ICK THEIR PUSSY AND THEY DIE

Foids don’t actually like anything that isn’t physically visually appealing or anything that doesn’t involve getting themselves closer to chad. They don’t really like the music they listen to, they just like the idea of being a ‘metal chick‘ or ‘punk girl’ or whatever. Same can be said for vidya, among other things.
most foids follow the trends, changing their fashion to suit the hottest foid they know and copying each other. If you look at a group of foids outside there is no individuality. And the foids that think they have individuality gain some elitism despite having stealing it from some alt stacy they found on pinterest.

most foids follow the trends, changing their fashion to suit the hottest foid they know and copying each other. If you look at a group of foids outside there is no individuality. And the foids that think they have individuality gain some elitism despite having stealing it from some alt stacy they found on pinterest.
Couldn’t have put it better myself man :feelsokman:

Recently seen a lot of posts and videos, mainly on tiktok, of women talking about the "icks" they hate in men

If you don't know an ick is something a man does to turn off a women to the point she doesn't want to talk to him anymore. Foids call this "getting the ick". And it can destory relationships. Often these icks are not important like an "embarassing" action like dropping something and chasing after it. I saw one of the Love Island constestants saying she "gets the ick" when men wear socks with trainers.

This is just another excuse for foids to reject men for the most menial things. And keep men at their feet behaving for them to try and avoid doing anything that might cause the "ick". And allows the foid to let go of men for any reason they can think of.

Haven't seen anyone post about this, seems like something only in the UK right now.
Fucking meatholes should be beaten and raped over and over maybe that will help them with their “ick” :lul::lul::lul::lul:

These foids man. Interesting if not surprising though.

These foids man. Interesting if not surprising though.
I think they get a kick out of rejecting people and find new ways to do it every day. Feking foids man.

Foids need to be gangraped by all the brocels with their "icks" in minecraft:feelsree:

Foids need to be gangraped by roving packs of thirsty pakis to bring their egos back down to somewhere in the upper atmosphere at least

They are the Zerg. Each one just an unthinking node in a larger network of hivemind individuals.