Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'd feel much better if all or most attractive women were lesbian BECAUSE THEN CHADLITE OR CHAD CAN'T HAVE THEM

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
...AND THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME SO ENVIOUS AND SAD AND ANGRY. That 16+ year old chad gets attractive girls. ALL MY PAST CRUSHES HAD BF (WHETHER THESE WERE SOCIAL MEDIA OR SCHOOL CRUSHES). ALSO THE ONE I REALLY "LIKE" NOW HAS A BF WITH 99.9% CERTAINTY ACCORDING TO HER ONLINE PROFILES (WITHOUT EVER SEEING ANY PARTS OF HIM) :cryfeels: :feelsohgod: :feelspuke:

Disclaimer: I am NOT a violent person.

Lesbians only exist until chad comes along

48250.jpg

...AND THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME SO ENVIOUS AND SAD AND ANGRY. That 16+ year old chad gets attractive girls. ALL MY PAST CRUSHES HAD BF (WHETHER THESE WERE SOCIAL MEDIA OR SCHOOL CRUSHES). ALSO THE ONE I REALLY "LIKE" NOW HAS A BF WITH 99.9% CERTAINTY ACCORDING TO HER ONLINE PROFILES (WITHOUT EVER SEEING ANY PARTS OF HIM) :cryfeels: :feelsohgod: :feelspuke:

Disclaimer: I am NOT a violent person.
of course he can have them. Thye will ask him for seed to have a kid. And due to chad being chad, he'll do it the natural way.

"Lesbians" have higher pregnancy rates than hetrosexual women. At the end of the day all women are chadsexual.

"Lesbians" have higher pregnancy rates than hetrosexual women.
They're pregnancies are due to indirect insemniation though.

At the end of the day all women are chadsexual.
Didn't know this and think it's strange. Aren't stacylites and stacies more beautiful, objectively?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back