Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I'd like to be dominated"

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I just joined another dating site and found this funny profile:

Screenshot 20230406 222511

It's a list of demands of what she wants, one of the characteristics of a man she wants is a man who will dominate her... Alright...

I have a naturally submissive personality so I'm not going to message her as I don't like the idea of a toilet who wants to be dominated. This is why I like Asian toilets more, White toilets crave to be dominated by a strong masculine man but Asian toilets enjoy equality and actually respect their men more rather than seeing them like surrogate fathers.

I always find it so creepy when I see White toilets refer to their boyfriends as "daddy", sends chills down my spine.

The only value a White toilet has are her genetics and her nice thicc ass (if she has enough fat), otherwise Asian toilets are superior in every other metric.

How many matches have you gotten so far? :ping:

I have a naturally submissive personality so I'm not going to message her as I don't like the idea of a toilet who wants to be dominated. This is why I like Asian toilets more, White toilets crave to be dominated by a strong masculine man but Asian toilets enjoy equality and actually respect their men more rather than seeing them like surrogate fathers.
based and same here
Asian toilets are superior in every metric.
also based.

but i can't get either race to like me, it's been over.

How many matches have you gotten so far? :ping:

It's not that kind of a site, you can directly message any user. I basically get 0 matches on swiping-based dating app, dating sites work with messaging systems where anyone can message you without needing to swipe first.

Of course, I still mostly get ignored, but at least I can actually talk to toilets. After 4 years on Tinder I've had 0 matches and talked to a total of 0 toilets. Here I can actually talk a several within hours. Still no guarantee that I get anything as my autistic personality prevents me from going beyond friendship, or worse... Friendzoning. :feelswhat:

but i can't get either race to like me, it's been over.

I feel your pain brother. It's because we're the worst race of people in the eyes of toilets, sub-humans. :reeeeee::feelswhat:

Nope, it's a 100% free direct messaging dating site. On these looks matter a lot less than Tinder, but personality and presentability matter here. I suck at those too as I have severe Autism.

Nope, it's a 100% free direct messaging dating site. On these looks matter a lot less than Tinder, but personality and presentability matter here. I suck at those too as I have severe Autism.
Then your not an incel, Fuck off!

Then your not an incel, Fuck off!

How am I not an incel for simply registering on a dating site and not getting a girlfriend from it?

What is your definition of incel then?

imagine using datting apps in the first place, couldn't be me but i am sure a 6'2" guy will be down for it

How am I not an incel for simply registering on a dating site and not getting a girlfriend from it?

What is your definition of incel then?
You say its not about looks there and personality matter more, Your ability to get a gf but trying to mask it makes you a non incel that is ready to ascend.

You say its not about looks there and personality matter more, Your ability to get a gf but trying to mask it makes you a non incel that is ready to ascend.

Again, I haven't gotten a single toilet interested in me on it. Why don't you register to a dating site like this to prove your point that simply "being there" allows you to ascend, I haven't gotten any deep conversation yet and no toilet seems interested, most of the time I get ignored.

I want a girl that is submissive and lets me dominate but also competent enough to be my house slave and do whatever other tasks i assign her :feelsokman:

Again, I haven't gotten a single toilet interested in me on it. Why don't you register to a dating site like this to prove your point that simply "being there" allows you to ascend, I haven't gotten any deep conversation yet and no toilet seems interested, most of the time I get ignored.

View attachment 734874

It's a list of demands of what she wants, one of the characteristics of a man she wants is a man who will dominate her... Alright...

I always find it so creepy when I see White toilets refer to their boyfriends as "daddy", sends chills down my spine.

The only value a White toilet has are her genetics and her nice thicc ass (if she has enough fat), otherwise Asian toilets are superior in every other metric.
A list of things she instersted in, "Might try to be dominated"

I want a girl that is submissive and lets me dominate but also competent enough to be my house slave and do whatever other tasks i assign her :feelsokman:

Then register to that website and message her, you'd probably have better luck with her than me. :feelskek:

It's not that kind of a site, you can directly message any user. I basically get 0 matches on swiping-based dating app, dating sites work with messaging systems where anyone can message you without needing to swipe first.

Of course, I still mostly get ignored, but at least I can actually talk to toilets. After 4 years on Tinder I've had 0 matches and talked to a total of 0 toilets. Here I can actually talk a several within hours. Still no guarantee that I get anything as my autistic personality prevents me from going beyond friendship, or worse... Friendzoning. :feelswhat:
I'm too high inhib to use random ass sites with no users

I'm too high inhib to use random ass sites with no users

I just typed in "100% free dating websites in the Netherlands" in Ecosia and got a list. I joined another site a few days ago, only to find out that basically every female user hasn't been online in years. This one is more active and a few dozen users are online at any time.

But yeah, Tinder has completely changed the market, it also proves just how superficial toilets are. Toilets choose Tinder over websites like this because they prefer to filter out us ugly men before we are granted the privilege of talking to them.

View attachment 734874

Lol dude. Stop idolizing the toilets you see in anime. You'vent seen asian toilets. Toilets from all countries have the same mentality, even the ones living under the volcanoes of Guatemala

Last edited:
Next some giant russian guy is gonna stick his penis in you

Cyka byet

Average "black pilled" incel 2023.

Only faggots like being dominated

but Asian toilets enjoy equality and actually respect their men more rather than seeing them like surrogate fathers.
depends, not all

there's a reason many go for white men. They see those as more masculine and dominant