Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Id like to live in a crowded city

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I love my city, because it looks like a big city with a lot of tower blocks and wide streets, even thought it is small in terms of population, but there is one thing that i dont like about my city - there are not enought people!

I envy Hong Kongers SOOO much. They not only have a really beautiful and futuristic city, but this city is also really crowded.

Why do i want city to be crowded? Because thats the only way that i can walk around without feeling anxiety. Because if there are a lot of people than nobody pays attention to me.

When there is small amount of people than i feel like everyone is staring and judging me.

I also like when there are no people at all, because than there is also no anxiety, but i hate when there are people but not a lot...

Huge cities usually have kangz nowadays

Big cities are cucked because that usually means progressive soy simps who worship toilets.

I love my city, because it looks like a big city with a lot of tower blocks and wide streets, even thought it is small in terms of population, but there is one thing that i dont like about my city - there are not enought people!

I envy Hong Kongers SOOO much. They not only have a really beautiful and futuristic city, but this city is also really crowded.

Why do i want city to be crowded? Because thats the only way that i can walk around without feeling anxiety. Because if there are a lot of people than nobody pays attention to me.

When there is small amount of people than i feel like everyone is staring and judging me.

I also like when there are no people at all, because than there is also no anxiety, but i hate when there are people but not a lot...
Yeah hk is basically night city