Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’d never date a black woman

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d never date a black woman they gotta be lightskin in order for me to date them black women have always been hostile to me for no good reason more hostile than other races of women not only are they unattractive but they always seem to have an attitude for no reason they’re loud they’re ghetto just so insufferable to be around give me a lightskin woman

The have ape-like faces and horse-like pussies

The dark ones have shitty attitudes because they are not desirable and they know it. They have little to lose so they act how they want to act. Rarely have I seen a light skinned black woman acting like a hoodrat. Usually they have more grace.

The dark ones have shitty attitudes because they are not desirable and they know it. They have little to lose so they act how they want to act. Rarely have I seen a light skinned black woman acting like a hoodrat. Usually they have more grace.
You are most certainly astute, unless having more black dna equals more savagery:feelshehe:

Volcel.

Anyways, I too will never date a black woman, or any other woman, because they won't have me.

Volcel. Unlike black men some black women can actually look attractive. If your ancestral imperial urges to conquer black women doesn't kick in whenever you see one then you're NGMI