Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I’d rope if this happened to me, brutal.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★
IMG 3829

Im starting to fucking hate the tomboy shit trend:feelsree:i want a femenine hoe, not an Masculine high t troon

Im starting to fucking hate the tomboy shit trend:feelsree:i want a femenine hoe, not an Masculine high t troon
Athletic foids are hot and she wouldn’t get tired after multiple rounds :ahegao:. My aunt (NON BLOOD RELATED) is a tomboy that used to tease me and now I’m permanently stuck with this fetish.

Athletic foids are hot and she wouldn’t get tired after multiple rounds :ahegao:. My aunt (NON BLOOD RELATED) is a tomboy that used to tease me and now I’m permanently stuck with this fetish.
Yeah i like kind of fit foids peraonally (better than a landwhale) but i dislike an very masculine woman like the powerlifter ones

Holy fuck I didn't need to see this rn

most brutal thread ive seen this year:shock:

:feelswhat:

You'd rope if a girl showed interest in you? ok ...

You wouldn’t last a minute stop it

For real? I have ed
Yep, it may or may not work for you if you’re over 25 but it doesn’t hurt to try. Try to get to low bodyfat too.

Why ropes that means you are desired by foid.

I will nevER GET THIS!!!

Agreed, there is a difference between normal athletic foid with good tits and steroid bodybuilding foids.

Why ropes that means you are desired by foid.

I will nevER GET THIS!!!
You'd rope if a girl showed interest in you? ok ...
This is a pretty old screncap, I’m assuming this story occurred before social media/dating apps dictated and influenced standards. Foids are less hypergamous before college anyways.

It would've been still over, if he was a sub5, I don't think he was tho

Extremely fucking brutal. It has to be a curse. A fucking curse that happens to people like me and him. That forces us to miss every opportunity and only exposes us to the harshest black pills imaginable