Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I’d say there is a 50% chance Taylor Swift’s bf proposes to her if the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl this Sunday

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I just want to be the first to call it - Taylor Swift’s bf will propose to her if the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl this Sunday.

I can’t even eat my dinner in peace with the television on without the Jew-run media continually mentioning Taylor Swift and her bf. If I check my email, Yahoo is promoting an article about Taylor Swift.

I am so tired of hearing about this squishy-faced Jew bitch named Taylor Swift.

this must be her 50th bf by now

> I’d say there is a 50% chance Taylor Swift’s bf proposes to her if the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl this Sunday

And if they lose, just a quick BJ and off to bed

Good call it does seem likely

Wonder how many one night stands she'd not count as apart of her body count. White toilets are disgusting and sadly the average white male is pathetic and tolerates their shit.

White foids get married, they may not stay married but American society loves seeing white foids getting married and looking like princesses.

Taylor Swift > The San Francisco 49ers

Multiple Taylor Swift headlines on Reddit in the last 24 hours:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fauxmoi/comments/1akazhn/taylor_swift_thretens_legal_action_against/?share_id=wVmt_J3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/1akhab9/she_could_absolutely_change_my_mind_readers_on/

Yahoo can’t stop talking about Taylor Swift:

Imagine if they lose and he proposes anyway, completely stealing the spotlight from the winning team :lul: :feelsclown:

Someone already mentioned it, Chiefs will win and Kelce will propose to Taylor Swift. It's written in the fucking script mane. NFL is definitely rigged and so is the NBA. I'm highly suspicious of all other professional sports. Fuck the Jews

I just want to be the first to call it - Taylor Swift’s bf will propose to her if the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl this Sunday.

I can’t even eat my dinner in peace with the television on without the Jew-run media continually mentioning Taylor Swift and her bf. If I check my email, Yahoo is promoting an article about Taylor Swift.

I am so tired of hearing about this squishy-faced Jew bitch named Taylor Swift.
:reeeeee:

Im debating if i should put you on ignore then have a cig or put you on ignore than beat the meat i need help with what to do

Im debating if i should put you on ignore then have a cig or put you on ignore than beat the meat i need help with what to do
Smoking makes me dizzy

Smoking makes me dizzy
Thats a good sign mango your body is refusing the garbage infused with tar and nicotine better stop before the rot settles and you become mini kay' :feelscomfy: