Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Idea for studying

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Each eye is controlled by one brain hemisphere (the one opposite to it). The left is largely responsible for your scientific/logical thinking. Could you enhance this ability by reading using only one eye to free up the computational space needed to process your surroundings?

idk but some guy on quora:
The short answer is no. You might feel more creative, but technically speaking because the brain gets input from both eyes and the messages cross before arriving at the occipital lobe, the main thing you would accomplish occluding one eye (assuming that initially this eye was seeing as well as the other) is your eye will tend to drift. The brain requires very closely similar images (congruent) in order to be able to keep the eyes focucsed and the central part of vision (the fovea) centered. In absence of this feedback from both eyes the unused eye will drift (and in most cases turn out) at first this turning will be very subtle, but can worsen over time to become noticeable.
So not gonna try it

anymore bright ideas?