Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ideal monitor size

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
title. Just wondering what you guys think is ideal. Rn I just have a 27 inch 4k monitor. Was considering an ultrawide one but worried about Mac not scaling it correctly and also zoom calls.

I will probably upgrade to 32 inch 4k Samsung neo g8 or wait till next year and see if somehow they make an ultrawide 4k 240 hz OLED mogger monitor.

I run 135" projector it's lit

i got mac so mine's OLED 5k but only 21.5 inches, like something else :feelsjuice:

I have a 27' 1440p monitor,it's the best resolution imo,it's clearer than 1080p and not that far behind 4k while not requiring a very expensive gpu to drive games.

I have a 27' 1440p monitor,it's the best resolution imo,it's clearer than 1080p and not that far behind 4k while not requiring a very expensive gpu to drive games.
Yeah seems 1440p ultrawide is ideal for most cases. I do a lot of reading atm though, where the small difference in resolution makes the text slightly more clear on 4k. But I'd probably still be overall better off with ultrawide 1440. I will probably eventually just have the 4k for reading on the bottom. And have an ultrawide on top. Then haven't em swap places when I need game cope.

I have no monitor, mang

I have a 31-inch monitor