Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Idiot femoid coworkers returned the company vehicle with less than a half tank

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Wouldn’t that make you angry, brocels?

Fucking dumb dog fuckers, a couple gatekeepers of sex had the company vehicle yesterday - they returned the van on a nearly empty tank. I was the next simp to use the van this evening, those whores messed my shift up. Just use the company credit card, there is never an excuse to return the company vehicle with a nearly empty tank!

Not this angry.

Not this angry.
It says in the employee handbook that we review every year during orientation that, “the van and truck need to be returned with more than a half tank of gas.”

Those femoids were at orientation, they may have been dreaming about fucking dogs, but I am sure they were there.

In Minecraft, I’d be inside one of those foid’s sorority house, and shout at her, “Bitch can you read?!”

- “Yes”

- “We’ll, if you can read, why did you not follow the guidelines that are in the employee handbook, gatekeeper of sex?”

- “I’m sorry, this is my first year with the company!”

- “This is your last year with the company!” BOOM!

Pieces of the foid’s brain get sprayed all over the ceiling.