Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Idiottears now says they will ban any blackpill/incel content

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Jfl at the morons that said that sub would allow discourse and not ban all incel discussions. It hasn't even been a day and they have already gone full soy mode.
@FrailPaleStaleMale get the fuck in here, I know you where one of the copers saying they would allow incel dialogue

They want another echo chamber because the blackpill is utterly irrefutable.

bunch of sad motherfuckers

They want another echo chamber because the blackpill is utterly irrefutable.

I mean reddit is by design meant to be an echo chamber and most people who go to reddit desire an echo chamber.

People who go to 4chan or forums like here are more likely to be open to different ideas and debates. Redditors are not.

"They have nothing better to do with their lives than to try to make everyone else miserable "

Ain't that IT actually?

By "blackpill" they mean "Racist/sexist/hate filled." Problem is, we here at Incels.co and they there on r/IdiotTears disagree on what "Racist/sexist/hate filled" means.

We here on Incels.co even disagree on that.

"IdiotTears was created to expose and criticize harassment, hate, Anti- LGTBQ+, racism, bullying, virgin shaming, heightism, sexism, Blackpill and Redpill ideologies and anything hatefully toxic found online."

:lul::lul::lul:

They want freedom of speech, but only if you're not saying anything that contradicts their ideals. Reddit will never be anything more than a validation site for normies.

Lol, their new reddit is idiottears.

Maybe we should just kill them

Why are blackpilled incels still posting on reddit and expecting anything else?

"They have nothing better to do with their lives than to try to make everyone else miserable."

How ironic. These people's stupidity knows no boundary.

>They have nothing better to do with their lives than to try to make everyone else miserable.
Yikes! The irony...

I saw this coming from light years away. They are no different from that faggot sigma

They already have a new sigma JFL

Their idea of the blackpill isnt the same as ours. Don't worry about it. The real blackpill is just facts and they don't really mind about that or debate as long as you dont attack anyone.

That I can understand. What they appear to want is to be open to incel discussion, but without hate. Can we offer them a way to do that?

Thats what these mods want yes. They don't really mind such stuff as long as it doesnt turn into hate or attacking or whatever. Dont forget that a lot of "blackpilled" people aren't spouting blackpills. Some people say retarded shit and pass it off as blackpill. But its that stuff that some people think is the actual blackpill.

People should remind themselves of this when they can
View attachment 235066

It seems what they want is a subreddit where they can ALSO post, for instance, stuff like this.

We post this here and say that this is bad. This "IdiotTears" place seems to want to be able to say "We agree." While also at the same time not be sexist.

Their idea of the blackpill isnt the same as ours. Don't worry about it. The real blackpill is just facts and they don't really mind about that or debate as long as you dont attack anyone.
Screenshot 20200411 153838 Opera

Lol they dont even want Scientific facts
These people are mentally insane. They will never provide an ounce of evidence against the blackpill.

It seems what they want is a subreddit where they can ALSO post, for instance, stuff like this.

View attachment 235077

We post this here and say that this is bad. This "IdiotTears" place seems to want to be able to say "We agree." While also at the same time not be sexist.
Bro I was the one that posted that to blackpill them. Then all the bluepillers in the comments went full damage control mode talking about "not all women care about height"
Gotta send solid studies. Thatll work jfl. But yeah you're right. I've never seen a single study that can disprove anything the blackpill outlines
I was debating with them in that thread before it got locked. Every single study I showed they disregarded.
In one study it showed that women have an advantage over men in dating, and that brookshire soyaway faggot said "but that study also says that gay men have the most advantage in dating, so it disproves your point" :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
According to him, since gay men have the most dating partners, its somehow supposed to override the fact that women have more partners than straight men

Last edited:
Fuck those soy boy cunts. I'm glad the sub was closed and hopefully it satys like that.

FidelCshflow I'm from Albania too, I'm gald to see that the blackpill ideology is spreading among us as well.

Fuck those soy boy cunts. I'm glad the sub was closed and hopefully it satys like that.

FidelCshflow I'm from Albania too, I'm gald to see that the blackpill ideology is spreading among us as well.
Hello fellow sqipe :dab::dab::dab:
Increase your post count so I can get into the DM'S with you quick

Ckemi Shqipe. I'm a r/braincels refugee and I will had been wanderig around a bit in cuckit untill I found this forum.

Ckemi Shqipe. I'm a r/braincels refugee and I will had been wanderig around a bit in cuckit untill I found this forum.
Shieeeeeettt nigga, you got discord?
I'm tryna vibe with a fellow albocel

"Science isn't true if it doesn't agree with me :feels:"

Bro I was the one that posted that to blackpill them. Then all the bluepillers in the comments went full damage control mode talking about "not all women care about height"

Then you say "I'm sure not all women care about height. But what I'm saying about this screenshot is, shitty women like this exist, and we should watch out for them, same as how we watch out for every other kind of idiot."

Lol it was expected, that sub will be the same shit IT was

Just deny reality theory

Sigma, join IdiotTears and do your fucking job

> Says no blackpilled shit allowed
> Drops the blackpill in the last two lines.

On the other hand that sub will never gain the same traction as old IT did. Fact of the matter is people just wanted a place to shit on unattractive men. They can try to frame it as being a "watchdog" and "only attacking people who incited violence etc" all they like, but the reality is that if you ever actually went through ITs comments you'd realise that most people were just there so they could beat on people less fortunate than them.

People on there would post pics of dudes literally just talking about suicide and they'd all jerk each other off and talk about how stupid that person was, and even straight up say they hoped he did it. They can deny the reality of what IT was all they like, but we all saw the shit they used to say and didn't need to cherrypick half as much as they did with here.
Idk bro I think they are gonna grow again if we dint get rid of them for good.
They are already at almost 400 subscribers in less than 1 day. Normies are so anti incel that these guys will always have a constant stream of supporters

getting 400 subscribers in one day is honestly pretty slow
Your mega coping rn. That's just because most normies dont realise what happened to inceltears, most just assume they are temporarily gone private and will eventually go looking for anti incel content after some time

Rebranding is gonna be like a show that ended 3-4 seasons after it should've.

And apparently Sigma isn't welcome there. You couldn't make this shit up.
Lol, but they're still cucked if they're going to put in the same rules as him.

Good they'll leave incels alone (supposedly.)

The love to say we spread hate but most incel debates focus on facts and statistics they only want to censor us because they are intimidated by the truth

I hope my boy FavelaSigma don't rope with IT going down

Jk i hope the little shit is dead

We should raid and overtake the sub.

Off course. They are afraid of actually debating incels because they would be proved wrong all and everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back