Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Idk how ill ever be able to work 8 hrs a day without collapsing mentally

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
I just cant do it, my mind randomly shifts and I stop doing what I do. I also do constantly everything wrong and my supervisor has to fix my shit jfl.
I get super depressed and unmotivated and they can see it, they threatened to cancel my internship but I somewhat managed to change their opinion.
Its really brutal considering everywhere in the world you are considered a loser if you dont have an atleast average job and slave ur life away for ur corporate overlord.
What the fuck am I supposed to do?

ur fucked then, get ready to wage cuck for a kike who will stand for everything that fucks you over while you suffer normies and foids while you LDAR
how good are my chances to neet in germany

Being a neet has left me scared of having a job again.

I'm sorry buddy boyo, you have entered hell and can't escape. Unless you're rich or able to get NEETbux you have no choice.