Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idk why i read this. I barely do. I can't even tell you the last time I did.....

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
But my curiosity convinced just to give them a visit. I know they are probably the most useless website ever or a strong contender for it. I really do not know or can see why they exist. There really is no purpose for this. If there is one, can someone tell me what it is if even very vaugely defined, but man, buzzfeed just constantly proves it's uselessness. Then, there's this gem, and they all clap like trained seals:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahalot...-most-feminist?utm_term=.is5bgKjyl#.imPG1mZQD
Oh my god, but wow. Just wow. Now I know this probably doesn't help some of our own insecurities and issues, but uh, when someone doesn't realize they have been sexually assaulted, and I'm not making light of this, and they advertise to the public and are so dumb, like why is no one reacting more to this, anyways:

"I rarely have awkward experiences during sex (Im a very comfortable person lol) but I'm currently nursing some hemorrhoids because the extremely well endowed man (like, deep throating and I still needed my hands big) I was having sex with accidentally rammed into my anus... I was writhing in pain for 10 mins trying to wait out the pain, there was nothing he could do except apologize and kinda rub my arm in comfort. This post just brought it all back. I've come full circle."

From here: https://www.buzzfeed.com/remeepatel/awkward-things-happen-during-sex?utm_term=.pfGvpwP5D#.npWxLzB2e