Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Idk why I think this is funny but there are lots of funny last names. Which is the worst of these, and if you HAD to chose which would you pick?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Chose 1 name for you (can't ever change it, your cloths must always clearly show your name when you're outside (jacket, t-shirt, pants, cap, all from front and back)
Say which is the worst 1
Get a 6/10 girlfriend in return

Damn
Pickup
Booty
Birdbath
Milk
Pancake
Badcock (a female fat teacher at my high school (graduated in 2016) had that name)
Tootoo
Fukufuji
Dick
Loob

Last edited:
Badcock doesn't sound too bad.

The worst is Booty. No two ways about it. You'd become the subject of ridicule by all, never to be taken seriously; no redeemable qualities to that family name. Dick, Loob, Badcock - not great, but not on the same level as Booty. Some are common enough to not draw too much attention; some may draw the odd joke or two at your expense - but that is the extent of which you'd have to suffer.

Tootoo and Fukufuji sound ethnic, so not undesirable - unless you are not the ethnicity they belong to. If I had to choose, I'd choose Pickup. Perhaps uncommon, but I can't see any jokes deriving from that name. "The Pickups" - sounds normal enough.

Get a 6/10 girlfriend in return
I'm waiting...
Angry Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

My Polish surname is really bad
I took lastnamepill

The worst is Booty. No two ways about it. You'd become the subject of ridicule by all, never to be taken seriously; no redeemable qualities to that family name. Dick, Loob, Badcock - not great, but not on the same level as Booty. Some are common enough to not draw too much attention; some may draw the odd joke or two at your expense - but that is the extent of which you'd have to suffer.

Tootoo and Fukufuji sound ethnic, so not undesirable - unless you are not the ethnicity they belong to. If I had to choose, I'd choose Pickup. Perhaps uncommon, but I can't see any jokes deriving from that name. "The Pickups" - sounds normal enough.

I'm waiting...
Angry Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind
Trump Words GIF by moodman
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016