Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming If a game gets popular enough, the fanbase will become garbage

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
I think the reason is because the amount of normies and hardcore fans (obsessive weirdos) who flood the community like hell. No matter HOW GOOD the game or franchise, the community is bound to fuck it's reputation up. Only a few games come to mind in which i have never experienced a bad community.
Example: Uncharted, Portal, Metal Gear Solid, Thief, Dishonored, Left 4 Dead, Half-Life

Here are some BAD examples: FNAF, Fortnite, COD, Minecraft, Undertale
54343a884692d

yeah it's the normies who make shit way too casual.

mmorpgs, mobas, competitive card games

i'll give battle royale type games (fornite/pubg) a good 2 years before they die out and the next big thing comes out.

i'm glad that gacha games (japanese mobile games) and jrpgs are not getting contaminated

I am inclined to believe that you can use this to explain it.

Great to see a fellow Dishonored fan by the way!

yep prime example league of legends, was good until season 3, until all of the bronze normies started complaining that things were too op or they wanted the game more "user friendly". now its fucking ruined and always will be

yep prime example league of legends, was good until season 3, until all of the bronze normies started complaining that things were too op or they wanted the game more "user friendly". now its fucking ruined and always will be
that and the competitive scene fucked the game over, they started re balancing the game only for the pro scene

Never played it, but i do however have a rare teemo statue signed by Marc Merril, the president of Riot games, still in the box

You forgot about Cuphead

But the true fans of the game are the obsessive ones.
i guess you're right about that one. I'm an obsessive Team Fortress 2 fan, obviously

true and this applies to everything

Never played it, but i do however have a rare teemo statue signed by Marc Merril, the president of Riot games, still in the box
useless junk kek, although maybe an idiot normie might buy it, it might be worth a bit who knows.

I made a thread about how normies have infiltrated TF2 yesterday. You might have agreed on that. Source games were for incels and outcast, now a bunch of newbies normies are fucking it up for the whole team. Been thinking about switching to jailbreak servers.

I made a thread about how normies have infiltrated TF2 yesterday. You might have agreed on that. Source games were for incels and outcast, now a bunch of newbies normies are fucking it up for the whole team. Been thinking about switching to jailbreak servers.
I do agree. I only play on community servers, as casual is full of tryhards, noobs, and mic spammers. Going free to play is both a good thing, and bad thing. I think it should be sold for 9.99, that way the cancerous free to play kids can't get in as easily

wow fkn get on it then
I would, but it was a gift from my teacher, and that was the last year i went to the school. It's sort of like i don't want to sell it because of nostalgia and memories. I'll wait till the price goes higher in a few years

I do agree. I only play on community servers, as casual is full of tryhards, noobs, and mic spammers. Going free to play is both a good thing, and bad thing. I think it should be sold for 9.99, that way the cancerous free to play kids can't get in as easily

>paying for games

ab8.jpg

dont forget overwatch that community is cancer.

Multiplayer games are the games in which I'm not fond of the obsessive fans. They always rudely boss people around.

Alot of games from 2012 - present have bad communities. Maybe gaming is just going downhill. We need more Duke Nukem 3d's and Quakes,something to get the feminists panties in a bunch

Multiplayer games are the games in which I'm not fond of the obsessive fans. They always rudely boss people around.
I'm a huge fan of TF2, i try my hardest to be calm and nice to other players. It all depends on the game, it's playerbase, and how old the game is

Yea its not even that, overwatch community is full of feminist and whiteknight numales. Since blizzard is catering towards them.

Yea its not even that, overwatch community is full of feminist and whiteknight numales. Since blizzard is catering towards them.
Catering breaks up fanbases

the OW pro scene is completely artificial and will collapse once blizzard stop paying 100% attention to it

the OW pro scene is completely artificial and will collapse once blizzard stop paying 100% attention to it
Yep just like the HOTS scene. Tbh this league is going the collapse regardless too much sjw pandering. The players are in literal slavery.

stop playing video games you tards.