Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If A Girls Mouth Who Has Had A Penis In It That Isn't Yours Gets In Contact With You In A Sexual Way You Are Cucked

Another retarded post from this guy.

You're telling me that if a non-virgin Stacy offered an incel sex (which would never happen btw), and he accepts it, he's a cuck? Not even Chads fuck virgins on a regular basis.

If I was an Ethnic I probably wouldn't be Incel here under many average circumstances.

:lul: :lul:

You still whining about "muh jobs" and "muh reverse hypergamy"?

No Criminal Record, I actually got into a prestigious university on scholarships alone. I did get kicked out but there's no way for any employer to know about it since the record of that event has been scrubbed extensively.

So you got kicked out of university and you're surprised that life isn't going too well for you?

The idea that it's impossible for white men to get a job is a delusion, just that.

You're telling me that if a non-virgin Stacy offered an incel sex (which would never happen btw), and he accepts it, he's a cuck? Not even Chads fuck virgins on a regular basis.

:lul: :lul:

So you got kicked out of university and you're surprised that life isn't going too well for you?

The idea that it's impossible for white men to get a job is a delusion, just that.

This guy is a next level retard, he posted a double whammy of ridiculous shit

1. Being white makes it harder to get a job
2. Being ethnic would increase your chances of getting a date in America

He has to be trolling, or maybe he's posting on this site from an alternate dimension, and his posts just somehow made its way to ours JFL, because nothing he's saying is true

This guy is a next level retard, he posted a double whammy of ridiculous shit

1. Being white makes it harder to get a job
2. Being ethnic would increase your chances of getting a date in America

He has to be trolling, or maybe he's posting on this site from an alternate dimension, and his posts just somehow made its way to ours JFL, because nothing he's saying is true

1. See, being a token white male is a very slight disadvantage if you're trying to break into something very selective (e.g. i-banking or consulting) because of diversity initiatives and whatnot. That's a fair point to make.

But the idea that simply being a white male makes it impossible for you to be a receptionist or a dishwasher or a janitor is laughably insane.

I was at the Ritz-Carlton in Hong Kong last week and more than half the bartenders were white.

2. I heard the same bullshit from him last week and thought he was a bad attempt at satire. JFL at imagining white women who prefer sand niggers, curries, and ricecels.

Notice I've long since stopped arguing
Because you can't
Not an argument
You're telling me that if a non-virgin Stacy offered an incel sex (which would never happen btw), and he accepts it, he's a cuck?
Yes
Not even Chads fuck virgins on a regular basis.
Most Chads are cucks too, JFL
If I put "muh" its not real

Not surprised, but I can still be mad about it and elab on why its happening and try and fix it/talk about ways of preventing it from happening in the future.
I never said such a general statement brainlet. Inject IQ and maybe you'll be able to understand nuance/context.

Last edited: