Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If anyone had any doubt the FBI was looking into this place....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Screen Shot 2019 08 07 at 104217 PM

They have us on their radar -- particularly this website because it is the second largest gathering of incels online. FBIcels are not a meme.

The relavant article is behind a subscriber/signup wall but here it is anyway:

If anyone was thinking about making a TOR address for incels, now would be the time to do it because lonely virgins are squarely in the sights of society right now. This place is an open zoo.

hey FBI fuck you reading this oh wait i am FBI

I’m FBI as well, Female Body Inspector.

Those fbicells got blackpill for sure. Jfl

FBI = Fuck Boy Incels

not "fuck boy" in the sense that foids use it, btw, but in the original negro denotation, which is exactly the opposite, essentially meaning "cuck," funny how that works.

Last edited:
They have us on their radar -- particularly this website because it is the second largest gathering of incels online. FBIcels are not a meme.
What's #1, reddit?

get fucked fbi chodes
fuck you sgt c tice

I bet an FBI guy is tasked to read every post on this forum.
Lmao jokes on you fbi dude reading this post, think how your life got to this point that you have to read endless dumb posts by loser virgins on the internet, you went through college and wage slave for this lol

probably some dumb old boomer or a fat roastie cunt. Fuck u FBI, I am the FBI. Go find Hillary's emails!

I wonder if a foid agent actually watches this.

If you are watching:
Hi :feelsmage::feelstrash:

probably some dumb old boomer or a fat roastie cunt. Fuck u FBI, I am the FBI. Go find Hillary's emails!
Go investigate Drumpf for collusion with the Israeli government.

Fuck the Feds, Trump just needs to fund the CIA to invent a new high-tec sex robot for us all. We also need the masses to be aware that virginphobes and virgin shaming is a real thing
:feelsgah::feelshaha::feelskek:

I honestly stopped caring about these glowniggers, they can't ruin my life if it's already ruined. :feelskek::feelskek:

hey FBI, suck my meatballs

Knowing what you are and what this society has to offer you makes you a threat.

It's over for wantedcels

Min security prison is basically neetbux. Lock us up.

Hi fbi, i dont break the law so fuark off. :ping:

FBI are closeted pedos and pederasts

I wonder if a foid agent actually watches this.

If you are watching:
Hi :feelsmage::feelstrash:
C46D7BF5 CCBF 464C 8A8D 7B57065D4327

Guaranteed no foid FBI agents would want to work on this site.

Fbi, more like faggot bitch incels

May Allah damn you all, FBI agents.

But just Incase you should all learn about entrapment legislation if you’re an Americel. Pretty much, if they convince you to commit any crime, you’d be completely innocent, so you could play the FBIcels for a green card to commit some crime you’ve wanted to do if you really wanted, I guess. Just don’t post incriminating shit tbh.

yes those blasted FBIcels;)

I had no doubt, of course they are

Fbi are cucks

But just Incase you should all learn about entrapment legislation if you’re an Americel. Pretty much, if they convince you to commit any crime, you’d be completely innocent, so you could play the FBIcels for a green card to commit some crime you’ve wanted to do if you really wanted, I guess. Just don’t post incriminating shit tbh.
yet-incels-still-play-the-victim-and-claim-they-arent-v0-fqll2joir6qc1.jpeg

Give me a snuggly secret agent wife.