Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If ER was on this forum, he would’ve been permabanned and people here would’ve hated him

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
He always wrote about how “beautiful” he was in his manifesto and his videos, despite being sub5 due to his fish lips, neotenous baby face, weak frame, and looking much younger than his age and being scrawny and not very tall. He also talked shit about Asians and curries dating blonde stacys and Mexicans and blacks doing so. He probably would’ve denied the JBW theory and the race pill and probably would’ve done a lot of race baiting.

He would’ve gotten banned for race baiting, foid worship and bragging along with possibly even inciting violence. And ethniccels here would’ve probably hated him, although to be fair, many people here do race bait from time to time.

I don’t consider him a volcel or standardcel because even if he lowered his standards foids would still reject him because of his weak frame,fish lips and overly neotenous face. Also, the only reason he seemed to desire blond stacys so much is because he was brainwashed by the bluepill. The blackpill didn’t exist yet and the redpill had just began getting attention back then. He was brainwashed by the “just be confident and dress nicely” theory society gives to sub5 men. He believed he was a chad and was able to attract stacys, otherwise he would’ve resorted to sub6 foids.

I would ask for pics of his sis

He always wrote about how “beautiful” he was in his manifesto and his videos, despite being sub5 due to his fish lips, neotenous baby face, weak frame, and looking much younger than his age and being scrawny and not very tall. He also talked shit about Asians and curries dating blonde stacys and Mexicans and blacks doing so. He probably would’ve denied the JBW theory and the race pill and probably would’ve done a lot of race baiting.

He would’ve gotten banned for race baiting, foid worship and bragging along with possibly even inciting violence. And ethniccels here would’ve probably hated him, although to be fair, many people here do race bait from time to time.

I don’t consider him a volcel or standardcel because even if he lowered his standards foids would still reject him because of his weak frame,fish lips and overly neotenous face. Also, the only reason he seemed to desire blond stacys so much is because he was brainwashed by the bluepill. The blackpill didn’t exist yet and the redpill had just began getting attention back then. He was brainwashed by the “just be confident and dress nicely” theory society gives to sub5 men. He believed he was a chad and was able to attract stacys, otherwise he would’ve resorted to sub6 foids.
He was very ego-centric to the point of believing false ego lies that he instilled himself in, nonetheless, it doesn't separate the fact that soyciety still treated him like shit.

If ER was still alive he would disown this forum tbh.

That’s true. I have always wondered what would happen if ER was posting here but it would be this. He was way too arrogant and saw himself as a chad even though he was almost truecel tier. He was pretty bluepilled as well. The only based thing about him is that he went ER. But i still sympathize with him because he was treated like shit by society but he really wouldn’t have been a good member here

He'd be hilarious though.

Yea 100% agree on the Bluepill part
ER is delusional thinking he’s a chad and he would get mocked pretty badly here

Attachments

• D155F534-7484-4CE4-BB60-A9D45C39C64C.jpeg
    D155F534-7484-4CE4-BB60-A9D45C39C64C.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 47
That’s true. I have always wondered what would happen if ER was posting here but it would be this. He was way too arrogant and saw himself as a chad even though he was almost truecel tier. He was pretty bluepilled as well. The only based thing about him is that he went ER. But i still sympathize with him because he was treated like shit by society but he really wouldn’t have been a good member here
He was bluepilled because the blackpill didn’t exist yet and the redpill was just beginning to getting attention. I bet those ethnics he saw dating blonde stacys were chadpreets and gigachangs. Tbh in America it’s sub10 law for Asian men

ER worship is low iq

Yea 100% agree on the Bluepill part
ER is delusional thinking he’s a chad and he would get mocked pretty badly here
He was brainwashed by society. We all used to be bluepilled
He was very ego-centric to the point of believing false ego lies that he instilled himself in, nonetheless, it doesn't separate the fact that soyciety still treated him like shit.
and he got bullied in school for looking age 10 in 9th grade

100% agree, and high IQ post. I think he would have been one of the most memorable incels even if he didn't murder. It also exudes the fact that murder is so masculine that it absolves you of all bluepill sins.

There was even this movie I saw recently "The Devil All The Time" that had a literal cuck- but he was a serial killer who killed his "bulls" so in effect that makes his intentional cuckholdry based.

He would be posting on looksmax.org instead.

He was a gigastandardcel who only wanted aryan stacies so yeah, he probably would’ve gotten banned. And on top of that he was a richcel, they’re hated here
He'd be hilarious though.
Tbh

He would've been banned for being a fakecel, even though if you know anything about him you could never say that in a million years. I don't even think he'd be that active on the site anyway. He would probably go to looksmax or some other less spammy sites.

He was a gigastandardcel who only wanted aryan stacies so yeah, he probably would’ve gotten banned. And on top of that he was a richcel, they’re hated here

Tbh
He only had high standards because he was taught you can get a gigastacy by personalitymaxxing otherwise he would’ve resorted to sub5 foids
He would've been banned for being a fakecel, even though if you know anything about him you could never say that in a million years. I don't even think he'd be that active on the site anyway. He would probably go to looksmax or some other less spammy sites.
He’s a real incel. He has a weak frame and looks underage

He only had high standards because he was taught you can get a gigastacy by personalitymaxxing otherwise he would’ve resorted to sub5 foids
lol I doubt that

ER hated poor or mid-class people. Also ethnics and blacks.

But I'm not really sure if he hated also "intelligent ethnics" or "intelligent scum people" in his manifesto...when he went to that highschool(after being bullied) he throws hate to the low class scum who were lazy AF .. but not to the 2 smart kids who care about the homework..I'm almost sure that he would be loved and hated for the whole forum..

He would become a "personality" and probably get banned with his followers. :feelskek: :feelskek:

He would have been banned for sure but the dick suckers of larping fakecel faggots would still be defending him.

You know who you are.
ER worship is low iq

Agreed

Last edited:
He did say he wish he was fully white. Also, he was bluepilled beyond belief, you are right.

He did say he wish he was fully white. Also, he was bluepilled beyond belief, you are right.
he only was bluepilled because the blackpill didn't exist yet and the redpill was only starting to exist

He was bluepilled because the blackpill didn’t exist yet and the redpill was just beginning to getting attention. I bet those ethnics he saw dating blonde stacys were chadpreets and gigachangs. Tbh in America it’s sub10 law for Asian men
Gigacope to infinity and beyond. The blackpill is basically just the redpill before it got hijacked by normies.

He wasn't that ugly. He mogs the fuck out of me and prob 90% of people here except tallcels. I believe he was mid-tier normie and could've easily got an ethnic becky at least but he was standardscel volcel and only wanted a white stacy.

I wouldn't have hated him, but some of the things he said, I would probably ignore many things he said as a really bad cope.

Yep, he was too narcissistic. Sad thing is that he inherited twink looks because of his asian mother and low test father. Dude looked very effeminate, and had dick sucking lips.

He disgraced the blackpill. Jfl at people calling hım saint.

Gigacope to infinity and beyond. The blackpill is basically just the redpill before it got hijacked by normies.
nope. nobody knew about the blackpill in 2014
He wasn't that ugly. He mogs the fuck out of me and prob 90% of people here except tallcels. I believe he was mid-tier normie and could've easily got an ethnic becky at least but he was standardscel volcel and only wanted a white stacy.
gigacope. first, he only wanted blondes because he was brainwashed by the bluepilled society and believed he was able to get a stacy because even sub2 men are taught they can get stacys by personalitymaxxing. also, he can't be a volcel because even if he resorted to 1/10 deformed landwhales they'd reject him.

also, he was very ugly. he had fish lips, his lower lip was bigger than his upper lip, he had a weak frame and wasn't that tall and was scrawny and had no muscle, and he had an overly neotenous babyface, he looked 14-15 despite being 22. even at 18 he looked 14. and at 14/15 he looked 10.

Last edited:
nope. nobody knew about the blackpill in 2014

gigacope. first, he only wanted blondes because he was brainwashed by the bluepilled society and believed he was able to get a stacy because even sub2 men are taught they can get stacys by personalitymaxxing. also, he can't be a volcel because even if he resorted to 1/10 deformed landwhales they'd reject him.

also, he was very ugly. he had fish lips, his lower lip was bigger than his upper lip, he had a weak frame and wasn't that tall and was scrawny and had no muscle, and he had an overly neotenous babyface, he looked 14-15 despite being 22. even at 18 he looked 14. and at 14/15 he looked 10.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You already look like yu-gi oh boy, in high school I can remember three boys with the same characteristics of ER, and they have a girlfriend.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You already look like yu-gi oh boy, in high school I can remember three boys with the same characteristics of ER, and they have a girlfriend.
thats cherrypicking. look up anecdotal fallacy. also, they were in HS, looking young was still acceptable in hs. when college starts, that all changes. but high school girls still prefer physically mature men. a 17 year old man who looks 25 will attract more girls his age than a 17 year old man who looks 14
That's because the blackpill was just called the redpill.
the redpill was only beginning to get attention back then

Think about the time ER lived in. Yes, he was absolutely delusional about his own self worth, but the blackpill scene was basically in its infancy, the PUA star was just about to explode, all the advice you'd get back then was based on you not being a subhuman incel. If he lived longer, or perhaps was younger, he might've gotten a better understanding as to why his life turned out the way it did. This is why I do still feel bad for Elliot all these years later, he had nowhere to go but his atrophying mind.

let's be honest ER was a fakecel with high standards and mentally ill. Not to mention that he killed a bunch of ricecels when he could have killed foids instead

let's be honest ER was a fakecel with high standards and mentally ill. Not to mention that he killed a bunch of ricecels when he could have killed foids instead
gigacope. he only had high standards because he was brainwashed by the bluepill, the blackpill didn't exist yet and the redpill was only beginning to get attention. so he was taught he could easily get a stacy, otherwise he'd resort to sub7 foids. also, he was NOT a fakecel. he had a weak frame, fishlips, scrawny ass short body and was a manlet, and looked underage and had an overly neotenous face

also, he killed ricecels because he was gonna use his apartment to lure chads/foids in and kill them and he couldn't have his ricecel roommates interfere. and he tried to kill stacys but the door was locked and he couldn't get in

What he did was foolish no doubt, but he single handedly accelerated the discussion of inceldom into public consciousness. I truly believe that without him, we'd still be partially stuck in redpill MGTOW hell.

What he did was foolish no doubt, but he single handedly accelerated the discussion of inceldom into public consciousness. I truly believe that without him, we'd still be partially stuck in redpill MGTOW hell.
high iq

Eh, I think he would have swallowed the black pill and probably still went on a shooting spree but for slightly different reasons.
He would've swallowed the racepill and it would've been over from there.

Eh, I think he would have swallowed the black pill and probably still went on a shooting spree but for slightly different reasons.
He would've swallowed the racepill and it would've been over from there.
he would've gotten banned possibly for racebaiting

everyone here mistakenly compares ER to the average incel thinking that this is what he was trying to be, he never would have wanted to assimilate into the culture of this forum in the first place.

Elliot rodger would have ended up the same. This forum is way more brutal than all the redpill/blackpill content of whole PSL concentrated on a single page.

Elliot rodger would have ended up the same. This forum is way more brutal than all the redpill/blackpill content of whole PSL concentrated on a single page.
he would've been banned

100% agreed

everyone here mistakenly compares ER to the average incel thinking that this is what he was trying to be, he never would have wanted to assimilate into the culture of this forum in the first place.
He didn't know what the shot was. Confusion and anger. I think if he had some sort of tangible idea it would bring him comfort. He was wandering in PUA darkness. I could totally see him as a looksmaxx regular.

He had a 4 inch penis, autism and anglefrauded hard. He would probably posted in the rating megathread and called out on his anglefrauding. I doubt he would have been banned since he was delusional about his looks. Back then there was still talk about fashion, etc. here its all about height, frame, facial bones. His ego would have been destroyed in a matter of days.

He had a 4 inch penis, autism and anglefrauded hard. He would probably posted in the rating megathread and called out on his anglefrauding. I doubt he would have been banned since he was delusional about his looks. Back then there was still talk about fashion, etc. here its all about height, frame, facial bones. His ego would have been destroyed in a matter of days.
anyone who says he's a fakecel is copemaxxing

We would have agreed on female nature and our contempt of them, but he wouldn’t have liked us. We don’t do anything and he fought for what he believed in. He wrote this about incels