Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If family members ask you if you have a girlfriend they are probably mocking you

xReCoNsLaYeR

xReCoNsLaYeR

Nuclear holocaust soon™
★★★★
family members always ask me “Do you have a girlfriend” or “Are you talking to someone” and every time they scoff or smirk in a way of ridiculing me then give me their retarded normie bluepilled takes. I hate family events.

fr cuz they know yo ass ugly

They know it's fucking over I've been asked if I even a female friend at all. (Never, not once in my life)

Trucel trait: They never asked because the answer was so obvious.

incel trait: family asks if youre a closeted fag because you get no pussy

incel trait: family asks if youre a closeted fag because you get no pussy
My dad keeps asking me that I’m gay, I tell him no, then he asks “why don’t you have a girlfriend then”

my family asked me if i was gay and i could tell they were being ded srs

My dad keeps asking me that I’m gay, I tell him no, then he asks “why don’t you have a girlfriend then”
they’re so dumb that they don’t realize it’s our looks and if we were gay then why aren’t they asking why we don’t have a boyfriend. There logic is so retarded

that actually doesn't happen. They don't care to know. I'm a trucel, others back me up here

Idc anymore these days if anyone ask. I just say no.

A lot of the time it is mocking but it could work the other way as well. Boomers are so out of touch with the current situation, that they think any ugly guy can have a girlfriend. These boomers will genuinely ask if you have a girlfriend.

I lie to them so they can shut up

Fakecel if they believe you
They don't believe me
The fuck would they believe me if they know I'm a ugly fucker and they would shut up because it's already confirmed I'm a failure
My dad,mom,uncle,aunt, grandparents even kids know it they basically know I'm a liar

Think Nigga

Mine never asked me, ever.

Say yes and watch them be shocked.

Depends. If they are retarded boomers who still think that men live life on easy mode and can easil get a gf, then they arent mocking you but just stupid

Depends. If they are retarded boomers who still think that men live life on easy mode and can easil get a gf, then they arent mocking you but just stupid
This, all they had to fucking do to get prime white pussy was know how to change a tire or hold a door open for a foid.