Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If greys (the aliens) have invaded the earth, would the women turn their backs on chads?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
How do you guys think would women act if greys invaded the earth, would they turn their backs on chads realizing that they are going to get raped, tortured and vaporized by high iq greys?

Appearance:
Greys are typically depicted as grey-skinned diminutive humanoid beings that possess reduced forms of, or completely lack, external human body parts such as noses, ears or sex organs.
Their bodies are usually depicted as being elongated, having a small chest, and lacking in muscular definition and visible skeletal structure.
Their legs are depicted as being shorter and jointed differently from humans with limbs proportionally different from a human.

Greys are depicted as having unusually large heads in proportion to their bodies with no hair on the body, and no noticeable outer ears or noses, sometimes with small openings or orifices for ears, nostrils, and mouths. In drawings, Greys are almost always shown with very large opaque black eyes.
They are frequently described as shorter than average adult humans. Over for greycels?
5ff540777efcac3c39a1453f577d6fce7dfbabcdr1 500 649v2 uhq

Promo2

Over for greys

Women will betray their own gender, their own race and their own species in any high stress situation.

You really think that if some grey boys showed up with disintegration pistols and advanced tech, that women wouldn't betray the human race immediately?

How do you guys think would women act if greys invaded the earth, would they turn their backs on chads realizing that they are going to get raped, tortured and vaporized by high iq greys?

Appearance:
Greys are typically depicted as grey-skinned diminutive humanoid beings that possess reduced forms of, or completely lack, external human body parts such as noses, ears or sex organs.
Their bodies are usually depicted as being elongated, having a small chest, and lacking in muscular definition and visible skeletal structure.
Their legs are depicted as being shorter and jointed differently from humans with limbs proportionally different from a human.

Greys are depicted as having unusually large heads in proportion to their bodies with no hair on the body, and no noticeable outer ears or noses, sometimes with small openings or orifices for ears, nostrils, and mouths. In drawings, Greys are almost always shown with very large opaque black eyes.
They are frequently described as shorter than average adult humans. Over for greycels?
View attachment 367719
View attachment 367720

I would help them kill people.

Probably not initially, but they would soon learn to lust after their dominant alien conquerors.

They have no loyalty for their own kind, hell they already fuck dogs.

I would help them kill people.
This

Appearance:

View attachment 367719
View attachment 367720

I would help the aliens just because, this species screwed me over, the ultimate ER would be to help force humanity into being a slave species, I'd ask the aliens to make it known that I helped and to create a holiday celebrating the fall of man named after me, and to give me a favorable position as breeding stock

I look like one.

No because greys are modeled after ricecels.

I wish greycels invade earth

If they dickmog us
then yes

Appearance:

View attachment 367719
View attachment 367720
Katie Perry already made a viral song about wanting to fuck aliens. If aliens came over women would gladly get dissected in their space ship
Women will betray their own gender, their own race and their own species in any high stress situation.

You really think that if some grey boys showed up with disintegration pistols and advanced tech, that women wouldn't betray the human race immediately?
This is why women don’t belong in law enforcement or DOD at all

Probably not initially, but they would soon learn to lust after their dominant alien conquerors.

They have no loyalty for their own kind, hell they already fuck dogs.

Yes because history has shown that women spread their legs to any victorious conqueror, no matter how ugly they seem at first.
Indigenous people of the Americas thought Europeans were dirty and hideous at first, but mestizos virtually all have indigenous mitochondrial dna (passed from from mother to child) and European Y chromosomes.
Chinese and Japanese looked at Europeans as filthy, hairy savages but the vast majority of noodle whores now dream of fucking a white guy

Last edited:
what the fuck kind of question is this

I've been arguing that incels may be the prototype that gave the inspiration for aliens. My ultra out there hypothesis supported by 1 poster here i can't remember his name.. is that incels were a subhuman species of humanoid who looked like grey aliens.. wristcels, short, weak, but super mental capabilities, like transcendent thinking compared to normies.

But when our grey alien females all went for the tall, big shoulders, good hair normie race of humanoids it created a line of people who had some grey alien genes in them. (passed through the females)

I also noted the word incel is almost an anagram of alien. inael is the anagram of alien.

latest

Depends what the aliens look like.

If they look like this guys, Foids would instantly betray us without blinking an eye

Edit:

Didn't read Op's post properly. Don't care

Foids are manipulative. They would try and find way to manipulate the ayys into allowing them to become slaves or become "reporters" and go around telling the ayys who to kill or what to take over.

This

I would help the aliens just because, this species screwed me over, the ultimate ER would be to help force humanity into being a slave species, I'd ask the aliens to make it known that I helped and to create a holiday celebrating the fall of man named after me, and to give me a favorable position as breeding stock
Cope, you would be slave too. Me too
I look like one.
:lul: :lul:

Foids are manipulative. They would try and find way to manipulate the ayys into allowing them to become slaves or become "reporters" and go around telling the ayys who to kill or what to take over.
I forgot that they were called ayys :lul::feelsokman:

foids would only go for the ayypill if it comes with social benefits and e.g. all of humanity is enslaved.

Indeed

They are demons and are already here.

They already fuck dogs

As long as the greys gives them the orgasm they will. no integrity i say.

yes.

if the aliens were smart they would lock the foids up to machines and turn them into mere tools for breeding grounds rather than to allow them to choose anything