Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If i am completely depigmented, i wouldn’t be an incel.

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
I got average facial features. But my poop colored skin made me 0smv in front of every race of foids. I wouldn't be an incel if I have full vitiligo or depigmented.:feelswhat:

everything bad that happened to me was because Im not a white chad

I don't want to be white chad, I just want to be light skinned ngl.
yeah I would gladly switch places with a whitecel. being a currycel is like being homeless and on top of that being black. you would do anything to become someone else

yeah I would gladly switch places with a whitecel. being a currycel is like being homeless and on top of that being black. you would do anything to become someone else
Both have 0smv anyways:feelskek:, I don't want to be someone else, In Asia skin is more important than facial features. That's why I want to be atleast light brown or lightskinned. I can understand that you want to be whitecel cuz you can cope on this forum, since this forum itself is whiteworshipping when both are disgusting to foids anyway.