Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I do become a police officer, what are the chances the department will know I had a .is acc?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
One of my biggest concerns if I want to become a cop soon is not being called a glowie or people saying I am on here to bust doors down but for the police department I am trying to get into finds my .is account which is why if I do end up going to the academy I will have to leave .is and get a new phone to lower the chances of them somehow finding out I was on .is

They’re not going find out. But I hope they do find out and throw you in prison you fucking Zogbot

If you become a cop you need to Daniel Holtzclawmaxx. The only police officer I respect besides Derek Chauvin

If you become a cop you need to Daniel Holtzclawmaxx. The only police officer I respect besides Derek Chauvin
I am doing this so I can make a good wage and maybe... give foids speeding tickets:feelsdevil:

One of my biggest concerns if I want to become a cop soon is not being called a glowie or people saying I am on here to bust doors down but for the police department I am trying to get into finds my .is account which is why if I do end up going to the academy I will have to leave .is and get a new phone to lower the chances of them somehow finding out I was on .is
Very unlikely, unless you did something really stupid and made in blatantly linked to your irl identity.

You use a private browser window, yes?

Police officer​

The NPNW does not approve of this job because as a police officer you are not allowed to arrest criminal sluts for their slutty crimes. As a matter of fact your job is to protect them. That's the definition of the ultimate cuckoldry.
On top of that your job is to maintain the dystopian tyrannical oppressive order of the evil misandristic regime you serve so it's a no brainer really.

Police officer​

The NPNW does not approve of this job because as a police officer you are not allowed to arrest criminal sluts for their slutty crimes. As a matter of fact your job is to protect them. That's the definition of the ultimate cuckoldry.
On top of that your job is to maintain the dystopian tyrannical oppressive order of the evil misandristic regime you serve so it's a no brainer really.
One of my intentions as a cop:

Purposely give foids speeding tickets for going 5 mph over speed limit:feelsdevil:

>screwthefbi
Wants to become a police officer
fed

If you dont have a criminal record and you're not a registered sex offender you are fine

They won't unless :
>you said things here that may be picked up by intelligence or law enforcement
>you made public references to this site on social media or IRL

They won't find out, the local police department is not a federal agency. If you do decide to work for the federal government, they will reject you for your online incel activity

If they find out your done theres tons of female cops these days

Local PDs dont know shit. Its the CIA, FBI, and NSA that track everything online and they dont share their intel with the police.