Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If I do not have a gf by 12:00pm, December 31st 2020, I will not see 2021.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
In a similar vein to uninstalls 1000 approaches, starting now I will gymmaxx, looksmatch, skinmaxx, teethmaxx, voicemaxx, everythingmaxx. I will employ every method from looksmaxxing, self-improvement, and mass approach. I will document my results.

I will get a gf or die trying (with proof of either).

Last edited:
You won't do it you nigger

Or achieve the same result by playing video games and LDARing.

See you in 2022

Maxxing when it comes to attracting foids is like polishing a turd. Unless you do it for your own satisfaction then it's a pointless endevour.

Holding yourself to arbitrary deadlines is stupid. Who cares when you get one? Why does it have to be 2020?

Please share as much documentation as possible. Mind you that 1 year is a relatively small amount of time to improvemaxx. Besides, if you lived all of your life as incel, why would you get a gf one year from now? You're making it very difficult for yourself.

Same, except I am too pussy to rope.

I don’t know what you look like, but unless you are a Chad I doubt any woman will want to be with a schizophrenic incel tier looking guy.

I don’t know what you look like, but unless you are a Chad I doubt any woman will want to be with a schizophrenic incel tier looking guy.
Either I'm a volcel/fakecel or life isn't worth it anymore. We're going to find out which.

1 - its still 2019 but fuck it. 7/10 girl at the supermarket. Smiled at her, she smiled back. Asked her where she studied, she said a local community college. Tried to ask for number but she quickly packed my stuff and told me goodbye

Ive said that every year, and here I am

Having a gf was determined when sperm hit egg long ago, blame that year instead tbh.

Good luck OP, hopefully it happens.

spend the last month getting rid of all your fears so you can rope without hesitation

gymmaxx, looksmatch, skinmaxx, teethmaxx, voicemaxx, everythingmaxx.
Low IQ if that doesn't include surgerymaxxing, at that point you're just volceling.

You will get a GF by 2121 :feelsgah:

I encourage this. Everyone should go approaching. Just please obviously don't do it in a way that will get you locked up.

Starting modifying my gymcelling. I'm going to focus almost entirely on chest and arms. Legs is pointless tbh.

gl fellowcel. Hypergamy is pretty high nowadays so it won't be easy for you.

Good luck boyo. I look forward to reading your field reports.

Maxxing when it comes to attracting foids is like polishing a turd. Unless you do it for your own satisfaction then it's a pointless endevour.
this guy gets it
no amount of maxxing is going to fix your face, height, and/or autism.
either cope or rope
those are the only two options low status men have.
Dating in 2020 is like an amusement park
You must be 6'0+ to enter.

Woke up today with nopillow at 6:00am. Brushed teeth, used facial cleanser and an asian moisturizer

Went to the gym and did chest and biceps again. I'll do back occasionally but I'm dropping all barbell cope for straight dumbells and hypotrophy.

Got my next two approaches in.
2: Girl at joannes cut fabric for a project I'm working on. She looked like the typical scene girl/weeb. ASked how her new years was. Asked for her number and she loudly say "no, no thanks", people behind me snikered

3: Girl in line, maybe 4/10 nerdy looking. Asked what her name was and she left the line, said she had to be somewhere

Technically, you would still have 12 more hours to find one.

Woke up today with nopillow at 6:00am. Brushed teeth, used facial cleanser and an asian moisturizer

Went to the gym and did chest and biceps again. I'll do back occasionally but I'm dropping all barbell cope for straight dumbells and hypotrophy.

2: Girl at joannes cut fabric for a project I'm working on. She looked like the typical scene girl/weeb. ASked how her new years was. Asked for her number and she loudly say "no, no thanks", people behind me snikered

3: Girl in line, maybe 4/10 nerdy looking. Asked what her name was and she left the line, said she had to be somewhere
Well, it's a start. I'm glad you got the energy to try and report results. But you know same as us how hard it will be. Not only she has to accept your date. She will look for every weak points you got, and leave at first opportunity. Getting in her bed is like beating dark souls 1,2 and the 3 in a row without receiving damage.
If you were chad It would be like beating candy crash levels

Start thinking about the words to put on the tombstone...

F

Look, Best of luck OP.

We'll have your back, although things have gotten a lot worse so for your sake I hope this works - I just don't see it happening.

4 - Went to the grocery store to get coffee. See 6/10 in aisle
Me: How are you doing?
Her: Good
Me: Any coffee you recommend?
Her: No not really, I usually just get anything
Me: So what are you up to besides coffee?
Her: Not much, in a bit of a hurry, have a good night
*she walks away*

Technically, you would still have 12 more hours to find one.
I'll need those 12 hours to get ready and set up the livestream

was girl 2 more attractive?