Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If I live long enough to become a BJJ black belt...

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If I dont rope and I end up owning a BJJ gym in the future I have a plan to absolutely fucking destroy the sex haver white belts and show no mercy by using heel hooks even in the gi since sex havers dont deserve any form of mercy, it would be a personal happiness for me to absolutely destrou sex havers when they cant do jack shit to me.

When you confront a nigger

Señor GIF - getting shot - Greatest GIFs Of All Time - Pronounced GIF or  JIF? - Cheezburger

no way an incel can become blackbelt

you'll def ascend along the way

im rooting for you

no way an incel can become blackbelt
Yes they can, the average user on this forum is much more likely to get a BJJ black belt than a gf. Even the laziest mf here is more likely to get a BJJ black belt in 8 years than a gf
you'll def ascend along the way
No I wont:feelsbadman: I am too subhuman to even ascend, I traumatize foids when I am in their peripheral vision.

Sambo is just russian wrestling + judo, also grappling always beats striking unless the striker has a weapon
Striking beats the living shit out of grappling by 2nd degree murder

Even a muay thai beginner can kill a state champ wrestler

Grappling doesnt mean shit if you dont know at least boxing (minimum)

I'm to old to go to a jb gym

yeah lay on your back and spread your legs like a retard in an actual fight and see how that works out for you
Wait you think I pull guard? I just wrestle then submit the opponent.