Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I looked like Zyzz or Skywalker I would be loved

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
13AE02D3 F537 403D BEA6 1DB27C43C468

I bet guys with these looks NEVER struggle to get girls or EVER get rejected or cheated on.

I would have never been a KHHV with this body face and height FML

You can get that body though....

However not the face.

If you are as tall as they are just roidmaxx, pretty easily achievable physiques. Else no point

If you are as tall as they are just roidmaxx, pretty easily achievable physiques. Else no point
I once Chadfished using Pete Rubish's pics...
Hqdefault

I think this is the ultimate male physique. Higher bodyfat but more muscle. A bit bloatmaxxed.

I wanna gymmaxx so hard but I'm too fucking lazy. My fucking harem of 2D girls are distracting me too much fucking whores I need to lock them in my brain dungeon for a while because they have been getting too horny lately. Fucking 2d imaginary foids. They need to learn their place while living in my mind. Ill spank them until they cry tonight for their crime of distracting me from my life goals.

Allah will surely punish me for fapping to hentai and running my 2d girls mind harem but its worth it.

I would rather have just facial aesthetics and a decent height
You can get that body though....

However not the face.
Not really. He needs good genes too and tall height

You can get that body though.
No, that body is not achievable for most people.
pretty easily achievable physiques.
Skywalker is an IFBB pro dude he has insane insertions and genetics plus getting that lean requires EXTREME level of mental strength that only guys with good insertions have because they know their potential when shredded meanwhile guys like Jason Blaha with incel genetics never diets down because the only thing they have going on for them in their strength numbers (cope) because of their higher bodyweight.

No everyone can get physiques like this even with roids.
Skywalker is IFBB Pro with Steroids. That's top 0.001% genetics. What makes you think your average normfag can achieve this physique easily even with roids?
I once Chadfished using Pete Rubish's pics...
View attachment 438040
I think this is the ultimate male physique. Higher bodyfat but more muscle. A bit bloatmaxxed.
>Higher bodyfat

Meanwhile he's at 11-12% bodyfat which is leaner than 99% population lol

I swear most users here are not blackpilled on lifting weights. Some of you guys still have the normie bluepill mindset. Bodybuilding is EXTREMELY depressing. The guys you see on social media are top 1%. It's the Survivorship Bias, for every famous fitness model you can find 1000 others who failed miserably.

Allah will surely punish me for fapping to hentai and running my 2d girls mind harem but its worth it.
Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Coom ya kaffir . Coom.

I swear most users here are not blackpilled on lifting weights. Some of you guys still have the normie bluepill mindset. Bodybuilding is EXTREMELY depressing. The guys you see on social media are top 1%. It's the Survivorship Bias, for every famous fitness model you can find 1000 others who failed miserably.
This, also, I am sure that 99% of these fitness models are fake natties. I wish there wasn't this moral panic about roids, because it locks a huge amount of the population into mediocre-T gains because they think taking roids is morally wrong, meanwhile these Instagram bodybuilders prance around with their perfect bodies telling everyone that it's just dedication and discipline.

Yeah, roids can fuck you up in the long term, but that's mostly those on insane doses or taking multiple anabolics together. Arnold didn't explode his heart.
And then, so what if you die at 50 or 60? If I had the choice to just collapse at 50 with heart failure in a top tier body that took me to amazing places v.s. living to 85, having to see my body fall apart as I have to go live in an retirement home and to be treated like a 5 year old by foid nurses, guess what I'd rather do.

zyzz died of a heart attack after overheating in a sauna
he was also on a gorillion of drugs, steroids, and growth hormones
Not really, bones, proportions and muscle insertions are just as determined as the face.
true but the body is one thing that you CAN improve without surgery(except for bones and proportions)

he was also on a gorillion of drugs, steroids, and growth hormones
nah, roids are perfectly safe. that's what rich piano taught me