Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i lose it all, slip and fall, i will never look away as the cure happens

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
when im murdering the entire biosphere, this is all what i will be thinking in my head. i will just neevr look away from the thousands upon thousands of species going extinct. freeing earth from this biological demonic presence that is life. if destroying life frees the planet, then it will never suffer anymore. for the entire duration of the universe. the planet will be free. earth will finally be free, as i am the world itself. and me as the world, i declare all life is evil and only small percentage like incels to be victims of this demonic plague that is life. mass extinction is the only and only cure for all suffering. mother nature will flip her shit, when i destroy her and evil gods creations, as i just keep moving forward. for once i have complete control over something and it isnt a demonic organic robot sent from chuck the evil ruler of the universe itself, and it is beautiful. This is why we must find a way to destroy the world quiclker, more hell equals a heaven. SINCE THE UNIVERSE LOVES HELL THEIR WILL BE A HEAVEN BEHIND IT ALLL.

me after the extinction event is done, along wirth my inceldian brothers and their captured female slaves fro reproduction. all chads and stacies and normies, and soys and roast beefs have been wiped off. leaving us the inceldian tribe to inherit the earth... "its so peaceful" as i say as millions upon millions of people are fucking dead, and have been banned from my universe, as it should be. they could never do anything right but be hypocritical bullshit retards who only care about themselves and sex. fuck yeah, i am FREE AHAHAAHAH FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E
E
E
E
E
E

E
E
E
E FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:panties:

Good thesis but you'll never be able to do this, nice daydream story.

Last edited:
humanities cultures mean nothing but a narcisstic chimps who desire everything, when it should be me @erenyeager to destroy everything.... ramses ii saw me destroying the world and he wrote in hieroglyphs that i will to be destroying all of mankind and its creatures for freedom :ahegao::feelsohh:

:panties:

Good thesis but you'll never be able to do this, nice daydream story.
i will, as entropy will always fall back to me in physics:dafuckfeels: it is called the erenyeager principle

yes :shock::feelshaha: the FUCKING ERENYEAGER PRINCIPLE as it is found in physics..... you see you must look in specific equations, such as false vaccum theory and quantum physics. entropy as an easter egg will always fall back to me :feelsbadman: LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES... anyways that japan bitch who made fun of manlets is proving us to be in the erenyeager dominated timeline.....:smonk:

when im murdering the entire biosphere, this is all what i will be thinking in my head. i will just neevr look away from the thousands upon thousands of species going extinct. freeing earth from this biological demonic presence that is life. if destroying life frees the planet, then it will never suffer anymore. for the entire duration of the universe. the planet will be free. earth will finally be free, as i am the world itself. and me as the world, i declare all life is evil and only small percentage like incels to be victims of this demonic plague that is life. mass extinction is the only and only cure for all suffering. mother nature will flip her shit, when i destroy her and evil gods creations, as i just keep moving forward. for once i have complete control over something and it isnt a demonic organic robot sent from chuck the evil ruler of the universe itself, and it is beautiful. This is why we must find a way to destroy the world quiclker, more hell equals a heaven. SINCE THE UNIVERSE LOVES HELL THEIR WILL BE A HEAVEN BEHIND IT ALLL.

View attachment 577177
me after the extinction event is done, along wirth my inceldian brothers and their captured female slaves fro reproduction. all chads and stacies and normies, and soys and roast beefs have been wiped off. leaving us the inceldian tribe to inherit the earth... "its so peaceful" as i say as millions upon millions of people are fucking dead, and have been banned from my universe, as it should be. they could never do anything right but be hypocritical bullshit retards who only care about themselves and sex. fuck yeah, i am FREE AHAHAAHAH FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E
E
E
E
E
E

E
E
E
E FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What about me