Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I was raised in Germany, I would've been a heightmogger

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
I have cousins living there, and even though our parents are the same height, my male cousins are 6'2 and 6'3, while I'm only 5'9. Even my foid cousins is an inch taller than me, and the worst part is that her parents had to inject estrogen into her so that her growth plates would fuse faster, so she could have been even taller and be the second foid in my family that's over 6ft. My mom tells me that the reason they're so tall is because they got lucky and inherited my great-grandparents genes, but to me it just seems too good of a coincidence for all three of them to inherit the mogger genes in the family. My theory is that the Germans put a special substance in the food, so that when Nazi Germany rises to power again, they'll have supersoldiers, along with mind-controlled deathnics, to fight off against the propagators of globohomo.

It's all about genes bhai

my younger brother is 6'2" and he had shit diet as me

my younger brother is 6'2" and he had shit diet as me
48827.jpg