Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If I was to walk up to IncelTears, hat in hand, and ask for their advice on how to be happy, would that be cause for my expulsion from Incels.co?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
If they're so smart, if they have the answers, I wanna put this to the test. If I can submit to them honestly and follow their word, but still not be happy, that would be something they would have to admit, right? That their method doesn't work for everyone?

But if I was to do this, would I receive punishment under the "No Bluepills" provision of the rules? I wouldn't come here preaching bluepills, but I would sample the bluepill myself, personally. Because I'd like to be happy. But at the same time, if I can't be happy, what I want is for the people who told me to cheer up to realize that it's not as simple as they make it out to be.

Sounds like a interesting social experiment, you don't have much to lose tbh.

You can see the bullshit firsthand.

Heres what will happen:
  1. They give you the usual canned advice
  2. You begin to follow it
  3. Weeks/months later you have nothing to show for it
  4. You return to them to say its not working and you're still miserable
  5. They say you didn't try hard enough/long enough

They'll always have an out by playing the "but you gave up! you should have kept going!" card, basically you keep doing it until you run out of time and die of old age.

The males on IT are just trying the failed "male feminist" mating strategy along with occasional humble bragging about their dating success by giving bluepilled advice. Like I said before, people only give bluepilled advice when they want to imply to others that they have dated in the past and are better than you genetically.
Females on IT are there for one reason: to criminalize incel thinking. Blackpilled incels know that female hatred for non-goodlooking males stems from their biology. If this secret is spread to the mainstream media, female power in society would gradually weaken.

You don't have to state your name. You can just use a alt to ask.

You don't have to state your name. You can just use a alt to ask.

I'm not afraid. And I honestly want help. I'll do anything.

I wanna see screenshots after you ask them. I want to laugh at them.

Blackpilled incels know that female hatred for non-goodlooking males stems from their biology. If this secret is spread to the mainstream media, female power in society would gradually weaken.

let them watch as you disprove them

It would be pointless to do so but it wouldn’t be against the rules

In this moment, we are all at the same table.

I'm not afraid. And I honestly want help. I'll do anything.
This ain't the answer. All advice you'll get is nice guy theory and "just put yourself out there bro"

This ain't the answer. All advice you'll get is nice guy theory and "just put yourself out there bro"

So I'll do that. And we'll see if it works.

Right now, we're currently waiting for a response. It will probably be some bluepilled normie-tier bullshit though.

I'm waiting on approval of the post. But what I'm thinking is gonna happen is, it's gonna be approved, but because it took so long to get approved it'll only appear way at the bottom of the subreddit, buried under other posts. And never be seen. I've been burned on that before.

I'm waiting on approval of the post. But what I'm thinking is gonna happen is, it's gonna be approved, but because it took so long to get approved it'll only appear way at the bottom of the subreddit, buried under other posts. And never be seen. I've been burned on that before.
Whew, its over then. IT will probably not give a shit about your post or flame your ass out of their subreddit.

They are incels in denial. Most of the men on there don't actually believe what they say.

Whew, its over then. IT will probably not give a shit about your post or flame your ass out of their subreddit.

You'd THINK they'd understand that I'm sincere. That I'm not trolling and I really want help. Crowdsourced help that I can verify. I've been over there before and I've been nothing but patient with them. In the face of some real jackasses.

Asking IT for anything is JFL

Toppest of topkek

You'd THINK they'd understand that I'm sincere. That I'm not trolling and I really want help. Crowdsourced help that I can verify. I've been over there before and I've been nothing but patient with them. In the face of some real jackasses.
Its IT, they don't care that your sincere to them. They'll flame your ass out regardless of what you say, thats the power of mob mentality & the majority.

If they're so smart, if they have the answers, I wanna put this to the test. If I can submit to them honestly and follow their word, but still not be happy, that would be something they would have to admit, right? That their method doesn't work for everyone?

But if I was to do this, would I receive punishment under the "No Bluepills" provision of the rules? I wouldn't come here preaching bluepills, but I would sample the bluepill myself, personally. Because I'd like to be happy. But at the same time, if I can't be happy, what I want is for the people who told me to cheer up to realize that it's not as simple as they make it out to be.

I literally tried this like a month ago and I got only 1 PM from someone who wanted a serious discussion about inceldom. And maybe like 20 PMs asking me to kill myself and calling me a pedophile and mass shooter sympathizer, shit like that.

It ain't worth it. They are set in thier ways and view us as the lowest of the low scum.

I literally tried this like a month ago and I got only 1 PM from someone who wanted a serious discussion about inceldom. And maybe like 20 PMs asking me to kill myself and calling me a pedophile and mass shooter sympathizer, shit like that.

It ain't worth it. They are set in thier ways and view us as the lowest of the low scum.
Its because of this reply that wants me to make a reddit account just to ask and experiment with IT. You've just inspired me.

Its because of this reply that wants me to make a reddit account just to ask and experiment with IT. You've just inspired me.

Go ahead, I dont think you'll be banned for it. Just get ready for some disappointment.

Heres what will happen:
  1. They give you the usual canned advice
  2. You begin to follow it
  3. Weeks/months later you have nothing to show for it
  4. You return to them to say its not working and you're still miserable
  5. They say you didn't try hard enough/long enough

They'll always have an out by playing the "but you gave up! you should have kept going!" card, basically you keep doing it until you run out of time and die of old age.

Bullseye. It's a holy grail chase & they know it.

You know cucktears lurks this forum, right?

For fuck's sake at least use the chat room or discord server to plan these lame social experiments.

You know cucktears lurks this forum, right?

For fuck's sake at least use the chat room or discord server to plan these lame social experiments.

Not only am I not afraid of them spying on me, I want them to see this post.

Tried it.

I was insulted majority of the time or downvoted whenever I tried to have a calm debate with them.

You won't get anywhere with them.

Tried it.

I was insulted majority of the time or downvoted whenever I tried to have a calm debate with them.

I don't wanna have a debate, I wanna follow their advice.

if u want help just read TRP, just boils down to not being a pansy and and lifting though, heavy emphasis on the lifting

if u want help just read TRP, just boils down to not being a pansy and and lifting though, heavy emphasis on the lifting

I'm already doing those things, probably.

No, it's good to seek other opinions. This site is an echo chamber and is by no means the end all be all place of advice. If you are yo branch put you may learn some valuable information.

No, it's good to seek other opinions. This site is an echo chamber and is by no means the end all be all place of advice. If you are yo branch put you may learn some valuable information.
Just get bluepilled advice from reddit bro

Just get bluepilled advice from reddit bro

This place can be an echo chamber though. Serge comes by with some new ideas and people just shut 'em down.

still livin' in fuckin' lala land
You are an NPC, unironically. You fit the definition so perfectly it amazes me.
If the bluepill is wrong, I'll prove it. I'll be the example.
I'm not saying it is right or wrong, all I am saying is that you should absorb information yourself and determine your own opinions on it. Not to be an NPC and blindly accept the opinions of randoms on the internet.

Tried it.

Same here. I made so much calm arguments with them on one of my throwaways that they banned me.

Fuck it. It all boils down to one thing. What do you have to lose?...if it doesn't work. Well. This place ain't going nowhere.

They say you didn't try hard enough/long enough
This. They will always say this no matter what argument you give. Because that's also their cope for being virgins.

Dude, you know how they operate, they would just move the goalposts or alternatively use a Motte and Bailey argument.

They will never ever admit they are wrong, because their goal has always been putting down others to experience a feeling of superiority.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back