Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If I win millions in the lottery (which I won't but it's more likely than me getting a decent gf I'll buy a large house with land

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
AND NEVER LEAVE...

No more overhearing laughs, jokes and serious phrases like "look at that guy" or "ugliest person I've ever seen", no more being stared at, no more being pointed at, whispered about (virtually every age both males and females do any of these).

I'll just order food. For me it's the best realistic option. Obviously I'll never win. Chance of winning EuroMillions is 1 in 139,000,000 odds (insanely bad odds)
Chance of me getting a land-whale or very ugly gf who I wouldn't want anyway, I'm not attracted to them, they aren't feminine and it's not like I have a chance: maybe about 1 in 50,000,000 odds (also insanely bad odds but I think I'm being generous here anyway kek)
Chance of me getting an average or even decent gf: 0. Absolutely 0%.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Last edited:
bro if ur gonna rope then like you might aswell bank heistmaxx because if u succeed u will be rich and if u dont succeed just kill urself with a gun

bro if ur gonna rope then like you might aswell bank heistmaxx because if u succeed u will be rich and if u dont succeed just kill urself with a gun
too much of a pussy for that and I won't succeed anyway (escaping etc). BUT I understand every poor or deformed person who does it though

Well if you lost the genetic lottery (which is rare) maybe you could win the lottery.

Well if you lost the genetic lottery (which is rare) maybe you could win the lottery.
could you elaborate? I'm actually a 1/10 many people would say a 0. I'm actually deformed (more than asymmetric but my face and head are extremely abnormal)

could you elaborate? I'm actually a 1/10 many people would say a 0. I'm actually deformed (more than asymmetric but my face and head are extremely abnormal)
I was joking.

I'm getting a healthy 150-200 acres and booby trapping every inch of my property

I want to buy lottery tickets now. I have like $50 in a gift card I can use to buy 25 lottery tickets.

If I won the lottERy I would do some normie shit like invest and then order uber eats and instacart all the time, and eat more proteins. Buy drugs.

AND NEVER LEAVE...

No more overhearing laughs, jokes and serious phrases like "look at that guy" or "ugliest person I've ever seen", no more being stared at, no more being pointed at, whispered about (virtually every age both males and females do any of these).

I'll just order food. For me it's the best realistic option. Obviously I'll never win. Chance of winning EuroMillions is 1 in 139,000,000 odds (insanely bad odds)
Chance of me getting a land-whale or very ugly gf who I wouldn't want anyway, I'm not attracted to them, they aren't feminine and it's not like I have a chance: maybe about 1 in 50,000,000 odds (also insanely bad odds but I think I'm being generous here anyway kek)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I play the lottery for years

it would change my life If I won

but I haven't won anything in life just a sucker for some other nigger who wins big

lose genetic lottery, lose real lottery, lose life, lose lose lose gg nice. I feel like I'm playing league of legends and I am hardstuck in Silver V like in the old days.

Except my Silver V skills are put against Diamond V players who just destroy me with 0 hope even when I try my best, I push mid but the Diamond V player has 100 CS advantage over me by min 20, I can't even leave my tower anymore because he is pushing my lane so hard and outlevels me. My KD is 0/0/10 - 0 SEX - 0 ASSIST - 10 SUICIDE THOUGHTS A SECOND.

Then I just leave my lane because its over, its fucking over the tower is low HP, I Have no fucking items, im out-leveled its just fucking over on this lane, I go jungle and PVE the jungle mobs in there, I SEAMAXX IN THE JUNGLE ON PVE LOW MOBS (PAY FOR PLAY, WHORES)... But I am so behind its just makes me feel like shit, makes me feel like it makes no difference because even if I SEAMAXX in the jungle mobs I will never catch up to my mid laner who now was 150cs advantage over me and is pushing my inhibitor tower because I went AFK SEAMAXXING in the jungle to get some items..

I recall fast to base (LEAVE SEAMAXXING) and level up my character with SEAMAXX experience but it doesnt matter because the enemy mid laner is already 5 levels above me max level full items and pushing nexus turret with wave.

I go face him anyway, I know its over but I try, I try my best, m absolute best with everything I have. NIGGA JUST 1 SHOTS ME WITH FUCKING REGULAR SKILL I CANT EVEN FLASH OUT THE WAY BECAUSE I MISCLIC K BECAUSE OF MY SHIT GENETICS I FAT PRESS BUTTON WRONG BUTTON AND HE 1 SHOTS ME

THEN I SEE DEFEAT SCREEN ( DEATH ) - THAT IS FUTURE

THIS IS MY FUTURE

AND NEVER LEAVE...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
You are a bluepiller at heart

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back