Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I would ever kill myself I would make it to traumatize as many normies as possible (without being violent)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
If I end up being completely consumed by the blackpill and just want to kill myself then I would get to the roof of my college library building and then jump at the entrance and have my inside splatter across the faces of people who are passing by. It's not violent, just making sure they understand how I feel you get me? I want the image of my blood and corpse completely stuck in their mind. They will always think about me when they will be trying to sleep.

Might not work. When I was in high school someone tried committing suicide by jumping off the roof of the school. It was many stories high. They lived. And the impact made them forget that they had even tried to commit suicide.

Might not work. When I was in high school someone tried committing suicide by jumping off the roof of the school. It was many stories high. They lived. And the impact made them forget that they had even tried to commit suicide.
what?? How many floors

Jesus christ did he end up as a vegetable?

I don't remember what happened to him. All I remember was the gossip around school after it happened.
EDIT: Wait, if they were able to convey that they didn't remember that they jumped off the school, they must not have been too vegetabley.

sounds like an incel fantasy cope
meanwhile in reality whores will forget it by next class session and get railed by chad in the bathroom stalls

Self immolation in a very public place would be the most hardcore way to go.

gigacope tbh, they will forget about it in two hours

I already know the building I'd jump off of. It's a lot more than 5 stories and will definitely do the job. It was by an old place i used to work and there are always young attractive foids probably straight out of uni. I imagine falling right in front of one and having my blood splatter all over them so they're forced to witness what they drove me to.

Their reaction when some beta loser kills himself:

If I end up being completely consumed by the blackpill and just want to kill myself then I would get to the roof of my college library building and then jump at the entrance and have my inside splatter across the faces of people who are passing by. It's not violent, just making sure they understand how I feel you get me? I want the image of my blood and corpse completely stuck in their mind. They will always think about me when they will be trying to sleep.

Imagine willing to end your own life and still being cucked by how bluepillers would perceive you.

Blow your brains out in front of a crowded area :p

Man I feel that way too. I would wanna traumatize as many people as possible. Shoot myself, stab myself, jump off a damn building all around a giant crowd of people. As long as I am the topic of someone's therapy session and I am in their nightmares I will die happy. Fuck society:society:

sounds like an incel fantasy cope
meanwhile in reality whores will forget it by next class session and get railed by chad in the bathroom stalls

They'd just burst out in laughter

Oh and when the principal does an assembly about your death they'd all just giggle in the audience while the Chads and Stacies text each other not giving a fuck what happened to you