Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I’m good looking but an incel will I get banned from this forum?

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
For instance, if I’m on Elliot Rodgers looks level would that get me banned? If he’s the king of incels and he can’t use this website then what does that say about us? I’m average below average if you include my teeth. So what? I have lots of visible cavities

Last edited:
as long as the celibacy is involuntary you're an incel. what's your height tho? er was an estrogen filled manlet

obviously it depends on your height for example if your 4"1 then even if you look good your still an incel

if you have nonverbal autism

if your disabled

it just depends on what makes you an incel

as long as the celibacy is involuntary you're an incel. what's your height tho? er was an estrogen filled manlet
I’m like Mario in a video game, average stats.

If girls dont like you you're an ugly incel. ER had zero appeal for females thus an incel.

I’m average below average
looks- average below average

speed? wtf? are you larping? this sounds exactly like some boomer who's larping would say
if your average looking and your 5"8 you dont belong here because your not an incel unless you have nonverbal autism or disabled in some way
But I am. How are you going to tell me I’m not fucking incel. Are you serious?

I just joined today ...imma currycel with cleft lips . I identify myself as a very real incel, like the government can literally certify me as disadvantaged member of the society:feelsseriously:

But I am. How are you going to tell me I’m not fucking incel. Are you serious?
its just how it is if your average looking objectively and your average height you cant be an incel you are a volcel, fakecel or standardcel if you lower your standards enough you wont be an incel

but unlike us truecels no matter how low our standards are we still are incels

its just how it is if your average looking objectively and your average height you cant be an incel you are a volcel, fakecel or standardcel if you lower your standards enough you wont be an incel

but unlike us truecels no matter how low our standards are we still are incels
Bro you make no fucking sense. I’ve read on here before making this account about what makes someone an incel. It’s a lot more than just looks. Elliot Rodgers proves that

Bro you make no fucking sense. I’ve read on here before making this account about what makes someone an incel. It’s a lot more than just looks. Elliot Rodgers proves that
I told you do you have nonverbal autism? are you high inhib or disabled? if not then your a fakecel

Don't say better. If you look 6/10 and you are an incel others will report you for bragging and you will get banned. I am suprised they didn't start banning people above 1,8m in height

Don't say better. If you look 6/10 and you are an incel others will report you for bragging and you will get banned. I am suprised they didn't start banning people above 1,8m in height
:feelshaha::feelsokman:

Mental"cels" need to fuck off and die

because usually tallcels are tall but ugly height doesent mean much without the looks

because usually tallcels are tall but ugly height doesent mean much without the looks
Of course but half people from here call them fake. Generally if someone here claims to be 6/10, 5/10 or sth like or has good height can't get no pussy then possible ban will appear. Even if blackpill chad was here he will get banned which for me is stupid. If someone understand position of other man here and is not being ugly I don't have anything against him unless he is :bluepill: :soy: then he can gtfo.

Last edited:
Of course but half people from here call them fake. Generally if someone here claims to be 6/10, 5/10 or sth like that and can't get no pussy then ban will appeal. Even if blackpill chad was here he will get banned which for me is stupid. It's like claiming avarage dude has lots of pussy. Who the fuck believe in that? Only :bluepill: idiots.
you know what, if a blackpilled chad went on here is he really an incel? no hes not an incel this is a community for incels and incels only not chads and stacies they are not allowed on here even if they are blackpilled, its possiblle to have 5/10 6/10 looks and be an incel if you have nonverbal autism, your disabled, a Giga-manlet or really old

but if you are 6/10 and neurotypical and you have an average height then you dont belong here because your not an incel your a volcel or a standardcel meaning your standards are too high and you need to lower it

but if you have a 2/10 face but your 6"2 and muscular and NT you still can be an incel because of your face it just all depends

It
you know what, if a blackpilled chad went on here is he really an incel? no hes not an incel this is a community for incels and incels only not chads and stacies they are not allowed on here even if they are blackpilled, its possiblle to have 5/10 6/10 looks and be an incel if you have nonverbal autism, your disabled, a Giga-manlet or really old

but if you are 6/10 and neurotypical and you have an average height then you dont belong here because your not an incel your a volcel or a standardcel meaning your standards are too high and you need to lower it

but if you have a 2/10 face but your 6"2 and muscular and NT you still can be an incel because of your face it just all depends
some Of that I understand but it’s utter nonsense. I’m about to make a new thread because that’s hypocritical

Oh look, another retarded grey who thinks ER was good looking. lmao.
He was a mixed race, recessed chinned, bloaty lipped, girly framed MANLET, who didn't stand a chance against the college Chads in Isla Vista because of his looks.

Nigga please you’re comparing him against good looking men he still is an easy 5, 6

he is a 4 at best. an average guy is 180cm tall has some muscle and has a sharp jawline but lacks facial features.
If Elliot Rodgers is a 4 then I guess we are all 1s with your logic.

If you are 5'8 and not white, I have some news for you: You aren't average bozo

Maybe in the statistical sense you are, in a normal distribution most men are 4-6 but you gotta exclude all sub4 males because they aren't considered human, they're subhuman

In foids' preference, average is a 5'11 NW0 okay face clear skin white dude or an above average face tall ethnic
Bro your logic is off :feelshaha:

It's foid logic, blame them

L9Vu4Zo.png

Personally I may be a 4 statistically but in foids eyes I'm a 1
Yeah that’s the problem. A problem I intend to rectify ( in video game)

It's foid logic, blame them

L9Vu4Zo.png

Personally I may be a 4 statistically but in foids eyes I'm a 1
thats right, if a woman starts a relationship with a 6.5/10 she thinks: "i can see past his looks and still love him":blackpill:

Bro your logic is off :feelshaha:
you are trippin too high on copium my guy:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:, BP:blackpill: news for you, 5' 8 is manlet height in zoomer generation even 5' 10 is considered short:feelshaha:

80% of my friends are 6' 1 or taller and 0% are shorter than 5 ' 10

Last edited:
For instance, if I’m on Elliot Rodgers looks level would that get me banned? If he’s the king of incels and he can’t use this website then what does that say about us? I’m average below average if you include my teeth. So what? I have lots of visible cavities
You’re not good looking if you come here

You’re not good looking if you come here
Nigga please Elliot Rodgers belongs here and he looked good. Y’all have this idea that all incels are ugly when most of us are average below average

Nigga please Elliot Rodgers belongs here and he looked good. Y’all have this idea that all incels are ugly when most of us are average below average
Eliot didn’t looked masculine or pretty please educate yourself in this eras prettiness

Elliot wasn’t good looking

That is girls opinion as you know he was a virgin if he was good looking he wouldn’t be
Whatever the nigga shouldn’t have been . Hos never want niggas out of love. That’s why I hate them bitches