Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme If incels.is was an album

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Incel trait: you like Green Day.

I liked "American Idiot", but they became very mainstream after the success of that album. Punk music should not be too mainstream.

I liked "American Idiot", but they became very mainstream after the success of that album. Punk music should not be too mainstream.
I think the two first albums are the best ones. The Dookie/Insomniac phase was also good but all songs started being too much alike for my tastes tbh. Then it progressively got a bit worse every album and the one after American Idiot is already bad. They tried to do something new and it sucked, then they tried to go back to their roots and sucked as well. Most bands go to shit after some years, it's natural.

As for punk, I don't really care about it, I think it was something created by musical industry people from the start and their political options are all retarded, I only care about the quality of their music really.

green day got big with dookie not american idiot