Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If it makes everyone here happy I am going to disable my account

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I can’t take people here hating me, I’m hurting a lot and just want people to talk to and offer support but all I get is shit on, called a tranny or a soyboy or whatever because my I’m tired of it.
I am disabling my account. I can’t take this shit.
I just wanted friends but even other losers hate me.
good bye

Nah , just ignore them

You will get banned soon

some sad shit

Nooo! OGcels are an endangered species here.

Soon I'll be the only day1cel

i hope you do

Only a tranny, soyboy, or foid would act this way about shitposters on an incel board.

What's with all these users suiciding their account lol?

Nah, we need weird people like you here.

What's with all these users suiciding their account lol?
Everyone is migrating to the new board run by Zesto that has better moderation and like 300+ active users at all times. We're not supposed to mention the site here but yeah, people are shutting their accounts down here and moving over there. Ask Zesto for a link to the new forum on telegram if you're interested in joining.

Having an opinion isn't soy, backing down is.

if you came here in search of virtual friends I think you are wrong, everyone here is a snake just complaining about his own life and making jokes about the lives of others. no one cares

When you're getting ostracized and bullied here. It's over for you buddy boyo!

View attachment 443141

Everyone is migrating to the new board run by Zesto that has better moderation and like 300+ active users at all times. We're not supposed to mention the site here but yeah, people are shutting their accounts down here and moving over there. Ask Zesto for a link to the new forum on telegram if you're interested in joining.
:feelsseriously:

I can’t take people here hating me, I’m hurting a lot and just want people to talk to and offer support but all I get is shit on, called a tranny or a soyboy or whatever because my I’m tired of it.
I am disabling my account. I can’t take this shit.
I just wanted friends but even other losers hate me.
good bye
Dude I don’t hate you, just ignore people that’s it this is the internet, but there are still good people left man, but the first thing to do you should change your faggot ass avi to something more unfaggy like mine, anime avis are for faggots and trannies

No Zesto

Sounds like a cult full of cucks:feelsjuice:
I'm joking bro. Zesto is a fag and this is the only good incel board.

Dude I don’t hate you, just ignore people that’s it this is the internet, but there are still good people left man, but the first thing to do you should change your faggot ass avi to something more unfaggy like mine, anime avis are for faggots and trannies
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

you're one of my fav posters because i relate to you a lot. i would be sad if you left

You should join the boys, our gentlemen’s club

don't disable your account tbh, stop with that shit

This guy is a attention craving foid. Ban plz, it’s so obvious it hurts my fucking brain.

Good riddance foid

Just stay , i Care about people Here If They State their Problems . WE are all in the Same boat Dont Dörfer that

>Last seen 1 minute ago.
>Still hasn't deleted his account.

Also how come I never see him posting everyday? He appears once a while and shits all over ID and Offtopic by making bluepill estrogenic garbage threads. Also a 2017cel when it was easier for foids/soys to enter the forum because registration wasn't strict.
:feelssus::feelssus:

>Last seen 1 minute ago.
>Still hasn't deleted his account.

Also how come I never see him posting everyday? He appears once a while and shits all over ID and Offtopic by making bluepill estrogenic garbage threads. Also a 2017cel when it was easier for foids/soys to enter the forum because registration wasn't strict.
:feelssus::feelssus:
he was larping.. can mods do smth about him and stop the forum spam cuz its annoying as hell and his top notch trash threads

he was larping.. can mods do smth about him and stop the forum spam cuz its annoying as hell and his top notch trash threads
HOW ABOUT YOU GET BANNED FOR BULLYING ME YOU FUCKING CUNT

Last seen 4 minutes ago

I'll speak from experience here, ever since I joined, almost all of the most intense postmaxxers turned out to be larpers

I'll speak from experience here, ever since I joined, almost all of the most intense postmaxxers turned out to be larpers

Stop acting like a little girl nobody gives a shit ppl say shit to eachother all the time here the more you make threads like this the worst you will get it just be like ya whatever fag and move on ngl ngl

what does it matter

That's unfortunate

RIP I liked your posts.

You will get banned soon
He (she) is literally spamming the site, when I'm scrolling I'm seeing 10+ different threads, and they are all on pointless topics or about him (more like her, acts like a foid)