Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If Jews run the world...

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
...Then how are you stormfrontcells confident they didn't influence the IQ research to trick you into believing that whites are superior?

I think that's a fair question to ask.

I expect an obvious cope to appear, that jews, as much power as they have, don't now or can't have enough power to hide certain truths for their benefit, like Grace, the grace of the white race, and the parts that constitute it - like being more intelligent then niggers.

Still, how are you positive that todays standards of measuring IQ are not made in such a way, that hide your flaws to lift your ego and hide the most dangerous traits of the niggers that unknowillingly play into their strong side which you don't know of and thus can't prepare to fight?

IQ is a meme
if you actually look at the IQ score of 100 years ago and compare it to today, the average euro/american would have a score of 70.
in fact IQ tests had to be recalibrated 3 times in the past century. whites have a century of stable IQ gains because of increased living standards.

Whites are not more intelligent because Genetics but rather because of better living standards and higher education. Culture also has a large factor as cultures that value education tend to have higher IQs.Jews are more focused on education and freedom of thought.

jewish culture is very debate orientated and crafty since they have soo much fucking weird religious laws that most rabbis spend alot of time and effort trying to circumvent them. this created a culture of gaming the system for their own benefit. Culture and strong in group prefence due to something called the minorty effect(i came up with) lead to jews dominating.

the minority effect is where you bond with others based on what makes you separate from the majority. however as your group takees a large portion of the norm, the more the minority effect diminishes. giving jews an ethnostate will lower their average IQs.

Last edited:
i dont really hate the jews i just hate that they think they can tell everybody how to live there life. jews say do it this way. i say no i wont do it that way. not only that but they like seeing people suffer. i wont speak good of them. if the jews ever become good then we can talk.

Last edited:
IQ isn't a measure of intelligence. And you can also easily bridge the iq gap in by giving them nutrient dense foods, stop them from drinking polluted water which increases lead in blood. And also only letting educated people have children. Who would raise their children to be better person in society.

IQ is a meme
if you actually look at the IQ score of 100 years ago and compare it to today, the average euro/american would have a score of 70.
in fact IQ tests had to be recalibrated 3 times in the past century. whites have a century of stable IQ gains because of increased living standards.

Whites are not more intelligent because Genetics but rather because of better living standards and higher education. Culture also has a large factor as cultures that value education tend to have higher IQs.Jews are more focused on education and freedom of thought.

jewish culture is very debate orientated and crafty since they have soo much fucking weird religious laws that most rabbis spend alot of time and effort trying to circumvent them. this created a culture of gaming the system for their own benefit. Culture and strong in group prefence due to something called the minorty effect(i came up with) lead to jews dominating.

the minority effect is where you bond with others based on what makes you separate from the majority. however as your group takees a large portion of the norm, the more the minority effect diminishes. giving jews an ethnostate will lower their average IQs.
IQ isn't a measure of intelligence. And you can also easily bridge the iq gap in by giving them nutrient dense foods, stop them from drinking polluted water which increases lead in blood. And also only letting educated people have children. Who would raise their children to be better person in society.
People you write those as if I was a stormfrontcell. Don't you realise I'm on your side by asking the question in the top post?

People you write those as if I was a stormfrontcell. Don't you realise I'm on your side by asking the question in the top post?
Ik, I was just giving my opinion about iq and stuff. Sfcels are mentally retarded.

mentally retarded.
True.

There is a easy parallel to make here. Lets consider 49x^2 = 4x

We switch the sides of the 4x and we get 49x^2 - 4x = 0

We're etting the mutual coefficient before the bracket (idk the english wording in math too much so I'm improvising)

We get x(49x - 4) = 0

Now, since if you multiply by zero you get a zero, it means that we can say x must equal 0 so that we can get a zero on the right.

The first answer to the problem is that x = 0 then the equation makes sense.

But we don't only have x as a stanalone thing but also we have 49x - 4 in the bracket as a seperate factor, so:

49x - 4 = 0 --> 49x = 4 --> (we divide by 49) --> x = 4/49

Another answer is x = 4/49

That is the "long way" which would be the scientific method we have to explore every empirical aspect of what we're dealing with.

We can of course in the first step divide by x to arrive at 49x - 4

But here's the thing, you need assume, that x is not equal to zero, since you can't divide by zero.
Simillarly, stormfrontcells can't speak of IQ test being a justifiable argument for the superiority of the white race without proving their source is untainted (able to be used in the way they want).

Tautalogically, they assume its not worth nothing (it is uninfluenced) thus not a zero, thus something legit.

Since there is no valid claim to believe jews didn't influence the IQ test method (and its reasonable to believe they did in context of their belief about jewish cunning), making their source have no worth...like a zero.

Its a logical conclusion stemming from inside their own ideology. Speaks volumes about the aryan race not to be coherent, shows the big brains and all that.

Last edited:
If IQ is a meme then why all the chess masters have hight IQ?
IQ is a meme

Intelligence and ability to adapt: Jews

Being the most handsome and influential race: White

This don't answer my question, if is not a game of IQ but memorizing then why all the chess masters have hight IQ?
social bias, alot of people who play chess do so because its associated with intelligence however im not convinced that there is a significant link. hell you can even train kids to become exceptional at chess.

look up László Polgár

...Then how are you stormfrontcells confident they didn't influence the IQ research to trick you into believing that whites are superior?

I think that's a fair question to ask.

I expect an obvious cope to appear, that jews, as much power as they have, don't now or can't have enough power to hide certain truths for their benefit, like Grace, the grace of the white race, and the parts that constitute it - like being more intelligent then niggers.

Still, how are you positive that todays standards of measuring IQ are not made in such a way, that hide your flaws to lift your ego and hide the most dangerous traits of the niggers that unknowillingly play into their strong side which you don't know of and thus can't prepare to fight?
Another dumb retard.

Whites built civilization electricity and the very device your typing on, Steve Jobs Bill gates and many others WHITES, What did blacks do? Cry about oppresion, B b b b ut 200-300 years ago someone enslaved me, Get the fuck over it, The whites that live today are not responsible for the shit that happened back them.

Another dumb retard.

Whites built civilization electricity and the very device your typing on, Steve Jobs Bill gates and many others WHITES, What did blacks do? Cry about oppresion, B b b b ut 200-300 years ago someone enslaved me, Get the fuck over it, The whites that live today are not responsible for the shit that happened back them.
ok.

If whites of today are not responsible for those things back then, how can whites of today claim pride over the feats of the past whites?