Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If just one of those few dozen foids hadn't rejected me

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I might not be so fucked up. One of them I remember said she 'felt bad.' And that's about as good as it got with me approaching the foids I liked.

Brutal no reply pill. Yes, holes talk about looks not being the most important thing and that's they choose a boyfriend based more on his personality but when they won't even fucking talk to you...

Lying holes. All about what they do and not what they say. :feelswhat:

Trauma dumping incel:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

A few dozen. That is quite an accomplishment.

I was being ironic nigga and im no retard to approach a roastie
You had to back in the day nigga. It was before Tinder of course. I'm not sure what's worse

Just one chance, one female human out of millions of breeding age women in your country or worldwide is too much to ask.

Real life? Fucking invisible! Online? It's all false promises and scams, with the ones who actually interact with you.

I'm becoming more and more distrusting of foids now, it's not healthy carrying on like this.
But oh, it's "our fault" because our personality must be the issue! :feelsclown:

Same bro.
They usually said they were sure I would have found a girl. They said I'm very good... So many lies...

women would rather suck 8 inch husky dick than fuck me