Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If looks dont matter

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
Why do i keep seeing women post hes a 4 hes a 9 or whatever and also dudes that are chads rating eachothers jawlines and the whole self improvenent thingy

Looks are subjective my ass...

LOOKS DO MATTER AND WE ALL KNOW IT, STOP SAYING SOMETHING AND DOING THE OTHER IF YOU SAY LOOKS DONT MATTER, CHRIST.

If looks don't matter then why does modelling pay so well, any nigger on the street should be able to do it, why does the entire beauty industry exist

If looks don't matter then why does modelling pay so well, any nigger on the street should be able to do it, why does the entire beauty industry exist
Haha bluepiller logic, Just put an ethnic induan male with sub 5features and call him a chad bet he wont be rejected or will he?

water wet

I wish I had a job, if it wasn't because my IQ + Aspergers don't allow me to. And you know what? I don't get welfare, meanwhile niggers from Africa and thugs do.

I wish I had a job, if it wasn't because my IQ + Aspergers don't allow me to. And you know what? I don't get welfare, meanwhile niggers from Africa and thugs do.
Im too autistic to work, Everytime i just wanted to shoot myself with that nailgun, It was hell for a trucel like me