Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If most of you became foids, most of you will be sadists.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
You'll probably take hypergamy to the next degree causing an all-out human extinction.

Especially the fakecels you'll make incels suffer like dangling a nice piece of steak in front of a lion.

Since fakecels always self-insert themselves like the attentionwhores they are.

If I was reincarnated into an isekai world as a cute loli vampire I would become a lesbian and probably kill any man that looks at me with any lust in their eyes because I'm not a faggot and liking me is gay.
Of all things.

Lesbianism.

I'm depressed.

Tranny thread kys

My degree of hypergamy and standards would be to a much lesser degree than the average foid's; I certainly would not be a Chad-only, degeneracy-promoting landwhale taking advantage of my privilege... :feelswhat:

Either way, individual actions would not do such a thing as you describe; the all-out near extinction of subhumans would occur as a deliberate societal shift, spurred on by foid-worshipping, globohomo-enabling corporations, politicians, and the elite puppeteering our world. :feelsclown:

Tranny thread kys
A communist telling me to kys :feelskek:? Communist communities are filled with trannies. You're more prone to becoming one yourself than anyone here (or you're probably secretly one already).

8a3.gif

This is under the presumption of being real foids. Sort out your tranny problem in your own communist circles before criticizing others for tranny shit.

A communist telling me to kys :feelskek:? Communist communities are filled with trannies. You're more prone to becoming one yourself than anyone here (or you're probably secretly one already).

8a3.gif

This is under the presumption of being real foids. Sort out your tranny problem in your own communist circles before criticizing others for tranny shit.
Yeah ok keep thinking about being a foid :feelskek:

Yeah ok keep thinking about being a foid :feelskek:
You've made numerous threads about the troonie shit.

You seem quite intuitive. You probably had many thoughts of becoming one yourself, the way you wrote about that shit, and being that you're obsessed with animes as well (another troony trait).

I envision myself becoming a bigger ogre like Shrek that would clubber Chads whilst you're exercising with such thoughts of becoming a tranny.

You've made big thread about the troonie shit.

You seem quite intuitive. You probably had many thoughts of becoming one yourself, the way you wrote about that shit, and being that you're obsessed with animes as well (another troony trait).
You’re not even denying that this thread is a tranny thread lmao. Absolutely shameless

Idek which thread you’re talking about, greycel. I don’t make tranny threads unlike you

No shit, if you became a woman you automatically become a sadist, sociopath and a cunt

Can’t say I agree with you. If I was a foid, I would be attracted to genuinely smart guys, not a dumb-ass chad or tyrone.

I'm already a sadist