Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If obese hags feel no shame in talking to fit men, why do men get so nervous to talk to women?

B

bcroger

Major
I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a Chad at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s , short and hispanic as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, Stacy white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no.)

This 400 lbs obese, 60 year old, Mexican used to hit on me once as well. I rejected her.

The day clinically obese, and mostly short and Hispanic men are hitting on fit white women in their 20s is the day pigs fly. It will never happen.

If these hag, piggies can talk to fit men and feel 0 shame, you should feel less shame when talking to women.

Last edited:
the fact they think they have a chance, hi bcroger the munchafoid poster

Because women can't comprehend the concept of rejection, since it will never happen to them.

Because females all want Chad or someone 6ft and if ur not either, they will despise u as if u murdered their family and forced them to watch

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a Chad at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s , short and hispanic as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, Stacy white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no.)

This 400 lbs obese, 60 year old, Mexican used to hit on me once as well. I rejected her.

The day clinically obese, and mostly short and Hispanic men are hitting on fit white women in their 20s is the day pigs fly. It will never happen.

If these hag, piggies can talk to fit men and feel 0 shame, you should feel less shame when talking to women.
Because women have more social power

Because women have more social power
This. They can get away with literally everything including rape and murder because the of the "women are wonderful" effect and because of their ability to give birth they are more valuable to society than men

This. They can get away with literally everything including rape and murder because the of the "women are wonderful" effect and because of their ability to give birth they are more valuable to society than men
true

because if an ugly man talked to a foid you would get the cops called on you faster than you can count to 10

Because women have higher SMV

not how that works

conversations take place in a modern social context, which rigidly specifies that foids have a higher position + that males are auditioning for the foid

landwhales can do that easily because the deck is stacked in their favour

even if the foid is uggo and the male looks better, males will generally avoid talking to foids unless circumstances are in their favour. because they go from being themselves to being characters in a game rigged against them

people figure the game is rigged so why play it when it's more natural to be yourself

not how that works

conversations take place in a modern social context, which rigidly specifies that foids have a higher position + that males are auditioning for the foid

landwhales can do that easily because the deck is stacked in their favour

even if the foid is uggo and the male looks better, males will generally avoid talking to foids unless circumstances are in their favour. because they go from being themselves to being characters in a game rigged against them

people figure the game is rigged so why play it when it's more natural to be yourself
true. Good point and thanks for sharing.

Because women can't comprehend the concept of rejection
When a female gets rejected, there are 4 things that could possibly happen:

-She will stalk him for the rest of her life
-Kills herself
-On medication
-She´ll go through a ´hoe phase´

Men on the other hand, just rub it off their shoulder and move forward.

When a female gets rejected, there are 4 things that could possibly happen:

-She will stalk him for the rest of her life
-Kills herself
-On medication due to her depression, trying to heal
-Shel´ll go through a ´hoe phase´

Men on the other hand, just rub it off their shoulder and move forward.
I'll bet a lot of obese women get rejected by Chad/normal looking men. I can't see how any non - fat man can have any attraction to an obese pig.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back