Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Russia takes all of Ukraine after that it should easily be able to take the other ex-Soviet countries

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
If you project down the road, the Russian army is going to be huge, battle hardened, and with a massive military industrial complex and logistics behind it. And if they take all of Ukraine they will add Ukraine's military to Russia, and Ukraine's military industry. As seen in the war although the Ukraine army isn't as strong as the Russian army, its a major army that shows up and fights, the second largest army in Europe.

So after the war if Russia got all of Ukraine, what would stop the Russian army from like rolling over Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. Or the ex-Soviet Muslim 'Stan nations like Kazahkstan. Those countries are nowhere near the military of Ukraine, and the West won't be able to back them even if the West wanted, because the West couldn't supply them.

atleast the ones that arent NATO

russia needs the donbass cause it has lithium and gas and lots of good russians live there i dont think putin wants to rule over a people that hates him and provides his country no benefit

Soviet Union countries populations

I made this spreadsheet to show the populations.

They can basically be divided out by where they are..

Ukraine
Belarus
Moldova

Georgia
Armenia
Azerbaijan

Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania

Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Tajikistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan

russia needs the donbass cause it has lithium and gas and lots of good russians live there i dont think putin wants to rule over a people that hates him and provides his country no benefit

My view since the start of the Ukraine war has been that Russia really needs scale for its long term national security. Its like in this war if the Russian army was twice the size, aka like how the full Soviet Union today would be twice the population of the Russian Federation.. this war they could have rolled over Ukraine.

Each place also gives Russia more economic power. For example Russia is something like 25% of global food exports, and Ukraine is 20%. So combine those and it adds to the power. Likewise some of the 'Stans are substantial oil & gas countries as well as mining. Add that to Russia's natural resources production, and again it adds to Russia's power.

impossible

nato will bomb the shit out of them like they did to my parents in the 90's

I think right now NATO would go to the full air attack and cruise missiles if the 3 Baltic countries were attacked. Right now the agreement is NATO doesn't place long range missiles or substantial number of troops in those 3 countries.

But down the road if they have re-unified all the Soviet countries I don't think the West could do much. Like if Russia had masses of cruise missiles. And the Russian army just went in and took over those places. The West couldn't stop them on the ground. Then air strikes and cruise missiles from the West, but would it really be worth it, if we also were going to take tons of Russian cruise missile hits, and not be able to liberate those countries anyway.

On the bright side for those Baltic countries such a scenario would be decades out from now. There are a lot of juicier, easier targets for Russia in the meantime.

I think right now NATO would go to the full air attack and cruise missiles. Right now the agreement is NATO doesn't place long range missiles or substantial number of troops in those 3 countries.

But down the road if they have re-unified all the Soviet countries I don't think the West could do much. Like if Russia had masses of cruise missiles. And the Russian army just went in and took over those places. The West couldn't stop them on the ground. Then air strikes and cruise missiles from the West, but would it really be worth it, if we also were going to take tons of Russian cruise missile hits, and not be able to liberate those countries anyway.

On the bright side for those Baltic countries such a scenario would be decades out from now. There are a lot of juicier, easier targets for Russia in the meantime.
russia is already struggling against ukraine

no chance against full nato force

russia shouldve invaded with at least three times as many men if they really wanted to take ukraine. No way they thought they could just steamroll through ukraine with 200k men. I think putin placed his bets on achieving peace agreement early before all out war and mobilization

russia is already struggling against ukraine

no chance against full nato force

The 3 Baltic countries are safe right now because of that. If NATO came into the war, and with the close fight between Ukraine and Russia already, then the West would take out the government of Russia.

if I were putin i would invade the three baltic countries in a surprise attack and then threaten NATO with nukes if they retaliate. its only a small chunk of land anyway and most europeans are too physically weak to fight

if I were putin i would invade the three baltic countries in a surprise attack and then threaten NATO with nukes if they retaliate. its only a small chunk of land anyway and most europeans are too physically weak to fight
article 5 nigga

no chance

russia shouldve invaded with at least three times as many men if they really wanted to take ukraine. No way they thought they could just steamroll through ukraine with 200k men. I think putin placed his bets on achieving peace agreement early before all out war and mobilization

This is what I mean by the Russians know they need scale for their long term national security. If you add up the ex-Soviet countries incl. Russia, its twice the population of the Russian Federation. So imagine if the Russian army was twice as big at the start of the war. It might have been enough to roll Ukraine.. and really they needed 3 times like you said. Another factor is if Russia was so huge, the Ukrainians might not have tried to fight so hard. If you think there is no chance to win, you don't try.

Here is my view of why the Russians went in like they did. The first thing is when they came at Kiev from Belarus, and went into NE Ukraine from Russia.. it diverted a lot of Ukrainian forces to defend. This helped the Russians make the gains they did in the SE. There was also a chance that the Ukraine government just fell apart, the Russian strategists imo viewed that chance as worth trying for. The Russians were hoping pro-Russian people in the Ukraine national and provincial governments would side with them. Unfortunately for Russia that only happened in Kherson province.

What then happens if Russia's big invasion 2 week war plan failed.. then it was going to be the long slug fest we see now, war of attrition.

i dont see any problem with it
i mean, even if russia takes over the whole world, who even cares
i still dont have a teenage girl to creampie and to wake up to. to feel her neck and hair and body in bed, to listen to music and do drugs with
who even cares. if someone pointed a gun at me and said "wave this flag or ill shoot you", you think im not going to wave that flag?

bro who even gives a fuck. identifying with your country is some tier 1 normie cuck shit

they're not taking all of ukraine

Russia cant even take Donbass. Takin Kiev is out of the question. How do you expect Russia to take all Ukraine, let alone other countries?

Russia cant even take Donbass. Takin Kiev is out of the question. How do you expect Russia to take all Ukraine, let alone other countries?

Thought is as Russia continues to scale up its military and its military industrial complex, and as the war of attrition goes on, that at some point the Ukrainian army is going to crack. I don't think this is near to happening, but on the current trajectory Ukraine will eventually crack. And the thing is once the Russians are gaining a lot of ground and if there is a sense of inevitability that Russia will take over the whole of Ukraine, then Ukraine might throw in the towel.

Basically one argument for the way the war is going is its this meat grinder/war of attrition along pretty stable lines of defense. But since Russia has about 4.5 times the population of the current Ukraine, that Ukraine won't be able to maintain this. And Russia is scaling up year by year its military.

On the other hand if we argue the losses are relatively low for both sides and Russia has made little progress, then its a 'frozen conflict'.

My feeling is the losses are heavy duty, I judge that by the growing pressure Ukraine seems to be under in the war. In WW1 on the Western front the front lines barely moved the whole war, yet there was huge losses.

russian takeover is cope. russia can't be the kind of power to simply take over whichever bordering countries they please anymore. hitler's wehrmacht almost deleted them before jewish lend lease came to the rescue and russia will never recover after taking that much damage

I think Putin will be fine with just taking East Ukraine. Yes it would've been good for Russia and it's army if they just rolled tanks into Ukraine and took it all over in a matter of days. But at this point it's likely not happening. Many parts of East Ukraine are pro-Russian anyways. What Putin really wants is the natural resources in East Ukraine and the port cities as well for trade.

russian takeover is cope. russia can't be the kind of power to simply take over whichever bordering countries they please anymore. hitler's wehrmacht almost deleted them before jewish lend lease came to the rescue and russia will never recover after taking that much damage

The Russian army and military industrial complex and logistics is scaling up through the war. And they are getting the military battle hardened and adapting their tactics and organization to modern warfare. The area of Ukraine that Russia has added also are about 8 million people, so significant. The Russian military is adding about 125,000 active duty soldiers a year as the war goes on. Aka in two years they would add around 250,000. If Russia were to get all of Ukraine they could add another probably 400,000 soldiers to the Russian army, and Ukraine's substantial military industry.

Where is Russia getting the money and industrial backing and technology to do this. China is backing them. Thats another aspect of this is Russia by itself isn't that dangerous because Russia is a middling industrial country, and usually low on money and also behind in technology. Like with lend lease if Russia gets a major industrial power who also has money behind them, then Russia is really dangerous.

The Russian army and military industrial complex and logistics is scaling up through the war. And they are getting the military battle hardened and adapting their tactics and organization to modern warfare. The area of Ukraine that Russia has added also are about 8 million people, so significant. The Russian military is adding about 125,000 active duty soldiers a year as the war goes on. Aka in two years they would add around 250,000. If Russia were to get all of Ukraine they could add another probably 400,000 soldiers to the Russian army, and Ukraine's substantial military industry.

Where is Russia getting the money and industrial backing and technology to do this. China is backing them. Thats another aspect of this is Russia by itself isn't that dangerous because Russia is a middling industrial country, and usually low on money and also behind in technology. Like with lend lease if Russia gets a major industrial power who also has money behind them, then Russia is really dangerous.
true but I doubt russia will go for entirety of ukraine. they pretty much won in east ukraine and will probably settle with that also China would probably be more willing to back them up somewhere else like Kazakhstan rather than invasion past east ukraine,

i dont see any problem with it
i mean, even if russia takes over the whole world, who even cares
i still dont have a teenage girl to creampie and to wake up to. to feel her neck and hair and body in bed, to listen to music and do drugs with
who even cares. if someone pointed a gun at me and said "wave this flag or ill shoot you", you think im not going to wave that flag?

bro who even gives a fuck. identifying with your country is some tier 1 normie cuck shit
sensible approach

How are they supposed to conquer e.g. Kazakhstan ? Most of it is just desert and mountains

Would be delightful if Russia invaded Azerbaijan and genocided a lot of donkey torks.

What is their current rate of advance, 20 square miles a month over the whole front?

Would be delightful if Russia invaded Azerbaijan and genocided a lot of donkey torks.

Now that you mention it Russia could just take out the Turks altogether. They are illegally occupying Constantinople the capital of the Byzantine Empire and former headquarters of the Orthodox Church. Legally Russia view itself as the successor state to the Eastern Roman Empire, hence the Czar which is the Russian for Caesar.

If you project down the road, the Russian army is going to be huge, battle hardened, and with a massive military industrial complex and logistics behind it. And if they take all of Ukraine they will add Ukraine's military to Russia, and Ukraine's military industry. As seen in the war although the Ukraine army isn't as strong as the Russian army, its a major army that shows up and fights, the second largest army in Europe.

So after the war if Russia got all of Ukraine, what would stop the Russian army from like rolling over Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. Or the ex-Soviet Muslim 'Stan nations like Kazahkstan. Those countries are nowhere near the military of Ukraine, and the West won't be able to back them even if the West wanted, because the West couldn't supply them.

if they wanted to they wouldve occupied ukraine completely by now. They will probably end the war without reaching kiev but destroying ukraine so that it will never be able to stand on its own feet

Would be based if Russia bombed the shit out of Western Europe's globohomo capital cities.

Donbas and other republics and lands like Crimea have more russian speaking and leaning people than ukraine. After all Crimea was always theirs they only gave it to the hohols cuz Ford and other jews wanted to build their factories there and they said fuck it give it to the Ukrainianans for free. Little they knew it was only a temporal ownership and they never truly owned that piece of land and never should be. So i hope after the war even if Russia gives up they will retain those areas.

Donbas and other republics and lands like Crimea have more russian speaking and leaning people than ukraine. After all Crimea was always theirs they only gave it to the hohols cuz Ford and other jews wanted to build their factories there and they said fuck it give it to the Ukrainianans for free. Little they knew it was only a temporal ownership and they never truly owned that piece of land and never should be. So i hope after the war even if Russia gives up they will retain those areas.

Ya there is no chance Russia is going to lose the areas it currently controls, unless Russia itself outright goes down and joins the West. And even then the West would just keep those areas part of Russia. (Russia at that point would be a Western ally/partner).

I want russia to win : )

I want Russia to nuke the USA.