Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If Satan had a race, which race would that be?

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date

If Satan had a race, which race would that be?

• White

• Black

• Asian

• Indian

Results are only viewable after voting.
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
This is a follow up to my previous thread:

I think he'd be a white man. If you look at history, it's quite obvious why.

And before you say "muh Jews", nice try but Jews are white. Even if they weren't white, they've been best friends with white people since the beginning of time and white civilization wouldn't exist without the Jews helping them.
CYvZxIwUEAABjIq transformed

Tagging everyone who voted in the previous thread: @Murdoch89 @lifeisbullshit95 @Wilfred @MoggedManlet @DepravedAndDeprived @Immolator @Balding Subhuman @blackpillednigga @gymletethnicel @SnakeCel @Repulsive123 @IronsideCel @BlackCell_from_ZA @Grim_Reaper @glowIntheDark @ne4rthend @Roscomnadzor @Monocel @Regenerator @supersoldier @greggymex7 @StefiBeaLipton @Maladjusted Jerk @CroatianManlet2 @Bianor @idgaf @bus27jihad @SoycuckGodOfReddit @RegularManlet @incelmadara @Socio Cynical

Indian obviously

And before you say "muh Jews", nice try but Jews are white.
Cope.
Even if they weren't white, they've been best friends with white people since the beginning of time and white civilization wouldn't exist without the Jews helping them.
Not true; Whites have had issues with Jews for centuries & have been trying to force them out of our nations & societies.

Not true; Whites have had issues with Jews for centuries & have been trying to force them out of our nations & societies.
Yeah kick them out AFTER they built it

Yeah kick them out AFTER they built it
We had it beforehand & built it ourselves: Rome, Greece, Medieval Europe, etc. The only contribution they made was getting involved with our monetary systems, which of course they manipulated.

Synagogue of Satan and that's that

Probably a white woman

Even if they weren't white, they've been best friends with white people since the beginning of time and white civilization wouldn't exist without the Jews helping them.
Jfl

And before you say "muh Jews", nice try but Jews are white. Even if they weren't white, they've been best friends with white people since the beginning of time and white civilization wouldn't exist without the Jews helping them.
Laughing tom cruise

Funny joke

She's beatiful and needs her feet rubbed.
:feelsseriously:

The fact the kikes control the world has caused your cucked fetish to sexualize Jewish foids: Too much estrogen in your food it seems:feelsjuice:

:feelsseriously:

The fact the kikes control the world has caused your cucked fetish to sexualize Jewish foids: Too much estrogen in your food it seems:feelsjuice:
I need to cover die jewesses in mein cum.

They're so white that they need to push them not being white that hard
Retarded nigger argument; how does this make sense even?

Jews infiltrated white countries in order to manipulate, subvert, control, etc.

Try addressing my points actually, instead of pulling a shit argument like this out your ass.

Screenshot 20231108 160927 Chrome

No love for Asians
Sad Cry GIF

Retarded nigger argument; how does this make sense even?

Jews infiltrated white countries in order to manipulate, subvert, control, etc.

Try addressing my points actually, instead of pulling a shit argument like this out your ass.
Your argument isn't worth addressing. News articles don't prove jews aren't white.

Satan is a low inhib black

Your argument isn't worth addressing. News articles don't prove jews aren't white.
Look at the data on the side, Dumbfuck.

It shows Jews have some white in them, but are majority Middle-Eastern in origin.

Screenshot 2023 11 08 at 23949 PM

Last edited:
Look at the data on the side, Dumbfuck.

It shows Jews have some white in them, but are majority Middle-Eastern in origin.

View attachment 948065
Ancestry DNA tests prove nothing. With ancestry DNA tests, they average out some DNA of the people currently living on that land, and compare it to whoever's DNA you're trying to measure to determine if you share ancestry with those people.

If you move all the people living in Ireland to Nigeria, and move all the people living in Nigeria to Ireland, then delete all the previous DNA test data and redo them, an orange haired 100% Irish man will recieve DNA test results showing that his ancestors are of Nigerian descent. You can't use that to determine someone's actual race. For all I know, that Jew has white ancestors that live in all those different places.

You don't even know how the data you're pushing was collected. The only thing you proved so far is that white people don't really have high IQs.

Satan is his own species - what the sands and Muzzies call jinn. They probably have their own races between them.

You are right about this. I’ve beeen saying for a long time they aren’t really white.
:yes:

Based & truth pilled, Jews origins do not lie in Europe or the White race: They subverted & partially mixed with our populations.

none of the above. satan doesnt care about race

I said white cause of the white devil dude from The Good Place lol jfl

Ancestry DNA tests prove nothing. With ancestry DNA tests, they average out some DNA of the people currently living on that land, and compare it to whoever's DNA you're trying to measure to determine if you share ancestry with those people.
The data I showed was literally stating that whilst Jews have some White in them(due to infiltrating white nations) but had origins in the Middle East: Ashkenazi Jews literally say they are not White & have clear roots outside of Europe, basic history states this.
If you move all the people living in Ireland to Nigeria, and move all the people living in Nigeria to Ireland, then delete all the previous DNA test data and redo them, an orange haired 100% Irish man will recieve DNA test results showing that his ancestors are of Nigerian descent. You can't use that to determine someone's actual race. For all I know, that Jew has white ancestors that live in all those different places.
Strawman argument that makes no sense: The data I showed provided the distance they shared to previous historical groups they stemmed from & split off from.
You don't even know how the data you're pushing was collected. The only thing you proved so far is that white people don't really have high IQs.
I wouldn't go talking about IQs boyo:

1555138934414.png

Even the well-cared for African-Americans have an average IQ of 85; below the levels needed to run an actual civilization.

Last edited:
The data I showed was literally stating that whilst Jews have some White in them(due to infiltrating white nations) but had origins in the Middle East: Ashkenazi Jews literally say they are not White & have clear roots outside of Europe, basic history states this.
You're making an argument based on data that is inaccurate.
Strawman argument that makes no sense: The data I showed provided the distance they shared to previous historical groups they stemmed from & split off from.
Here let another white person explain my same exact argument to you in more complex format since everything I say "makes no sense".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/lq4kzf/comment/goerey1/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I wouldn't go talking about IQs boyo:

1555138934414.png
Already debunked IQ tests.

High IQs but can't sustain your birth rates and allow migrants to infiltrate your counties, raping your women and upping the crime rates.

Your only arguments are pandering to news articles, pushing inaccurate data as fact, and saying "You make no sense". You haven't demonstrated any high IQ here. Yours is probably 67.

View attachment 947944

Tagging everyone who voted in the previous thread: @Murdoch89 @lifeisbullshit95 @Wilfred @MoggedManlet @DepravedAndDeprived @Immolator @Balding Subhuman @blackpillednigga @gymletethnicel @SnakeCel @Repulsive123 @IronsideCel @BlackCell_from_ZA @Grim_Reaper @glowIntheDark @ne4rthend @Roscomnadzor @Monocel @Regenerator @supersoldier @greggymex7 @StefiBeaLipton @Maladjusted Jerk @CroatianManlet2 @Bianor @idgaf @bus27jihad @SoycuckGodOfReddit @RegularManlet @incelmadara @Socio Cynical
american animation GIF

1) Jews started moving to Europe from the middle east gradually 2000 years ago. They are highly ethnocentric and have not mixed extensively with Europeans.

2) Jews and Europeans have not been “best friends” historically. Jews have been thrown out and banished frequently. They were barred from entering England and France between 1290->1650 for instance. In Spain they’ve been banned from 1490 until the 1900s. They weren’t fully emancipated in most European countries from their ghettos until the 1900s.

Also, traditional Western Civilization was largely the result of Ancient Greeks and the Romans, during a time when no Jews had a presence in Europe.

Last edited:
He is supposed to be smart and attractive so obviously white.