Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If scumciety treats us like this: Why npcs yell at us and force us to work?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Why should we be torturing ourselves when we have been neglected basic biological needs and marooned by everyone?
If we are not entitled to either company or sex, we should at least be entitled to have the other basic things for free.
Let the hard work for the sex havers and not for the outcasts who have been rejected from this piece of shit society.

They want wage slaves to keep running soyciety

Yes but If we are not entitled to sex, we they should be entitled to our submission to them?
They don’t care about fair deals. They want you to choose between being a slave or death. We aren’t humans to them.

Hear, hear! Incredibly based take ,and I agree 100%! It's absolute bullshit that we should have to bust our balls for a soyciety that hates us, support a bunch of lazy, worthless femoids on our paychecks, and we're not even allowed a safe, clean, guaranteed way out of this hellhole. The world owes us the basic commodities of life for all the shit they've put us through, and all the human experiences that have been denied to us. :blackpill:

Only those who benefit from soyciety should be forced to contribute to soyciety. :feelsjuice:

Only those who benefit from soyciety should be forced to contribute to soyciety
Lmao facts, we should raid the capitol and ask for this shit to the government ngl.

They don’t care about fair deals. They want you to choose between being a slave or death. We aren’t humans to them.
Exactly. This is why we need to be selfish. What gets me is that mediocre normies think they are safe; the worse it gets for us, the worse it gets for them also.

Lmao facts, we should raid the capitol and ask for this shit to the government ngl.
I don't know if that's a good idea. Look at what happened to the Proud Boys, and there's no way we're higher status than them, so we'd get, at best, the same treatment.

im losing my mind at this point

I support this 100%, no one changed anything in a peaceful way. :society: We should malke our problems also their problems.