Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If she liked you she would make it known

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
This is what PUA copers never admit. If a woman likes you, she either approaches you or makes it painfully obvious that she has a crush on you. Everything else is gigacoping. Men need to stop this cringe creepy cold approaching

Based.
The whole "I love him but I'm too shy to speak to him" is bs, if she really liked you, she would have told you at some point.

Yep. Men are still expected to be the ones to ask foids out, but foids are the ones who provide the opportunities to do so.

Facts.

Some more fact that normies will deny:

"I'm busy this weekend" is bullshit. If a foid likes a guy, she willl make the time, even if she's working as a resident with a 12 hour shift --- SHE.WILL.MAKE.TIME.FOR.CHAD

"Not my type" = you're ugly

no IOI = over

Yep. Men are still expected to be the ones to ask foids out, but foids are the ones who provide the opportunities to do so.
This and what OP are spot on. There should not be any doubt if a girl likes you will know it. And this is true that most foids still will not ask out they guy. Sometimes they will even have one of their friends literally tell the guy that she likes him and that he should ask her out.

If you have never been in this situation then it never began for you!

The OP is spot on, if you even have to think about it then it's more then likely she doesn't like you.

Last edited:
This is what PUA copers never admit. If a woman likes you, she either approaches you or makes it painfully obvious that she has a crush on you.

Quite sad...a mother would let her young daughter behave like a whore in public for a tall White male.

Just watch her body language...if she likes you she will not have that protective body language like somehow you offended her, there are books about that if you're too autistic to figure it out yourself.

Last edited:
This is what PUA copers never admit. If a woman likes you, she either approaches you or makes it painfully obvious that she has a crush on you. Everything else is gigacoping. Men need to stop this cringe creepy cold approaching

54111890b697aab5ea2d3ee6dbb7f92c

Toilets approach you if they like your face,water is wet