Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If society started recognizing the concerns of men/incels in the greater social justice fight, what form might that recognition first take?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date

Which concession would society most likely make first?

• Cut down on the "Men Are Evil" stuff.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Cut down on the "Women Can Do No Wrong" stuff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
The problem I see with modern social justice campaigning is this kind of thinking: "White men are the root of all of society's evils. Inversely, women are not responsible for any evils, they are only the victims of evil. They don't hurt anyone, particularly men. Men hurt women. Women don't hurt men."

But what if this thinking was to be challenged? And then the people saying these things said "Alright, you got me, I'll stop saying this," what concession are they likely to make? At least at first?

Will they cut down on the "Men Are Evil" rhetoric and stop reducing every approach we make and word we say as harassment?

Or will they cut down on the "Women Can Do No Wrong" rhetoric and start going after women like they did us, holding them responsible for "toxic femininity?"

Or... would they do both? Because deep down they really do care about men and they just kinda fudge up their words sometimes?

No picking "Neither." This is a hypothetical scenario where society realizes that being a white man doesn't disqualify you from your concerns mattering.

The white men/men in general are evil trope is getting so absurd it will be the first to be challenged if it is at all