Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If someone is unattractive they become a stalker, If someone is attractive they become a silent admirer

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
From Quora
The rule is simple:

“If someone is unattractive they become a stalker, If someone is attractive they become a silent admirer”.

I have a subordinate at work who once complained to me about a guy who stalks her in cafeteria everyday as well keeps sending friend requests in Facebook. Since I was her immediate line manager, I took it up with me and found that the guy was also from our project. I took him into a discussion room, inquired about the whole ordeal.

He confessed to have followed her in the cafeteria as he liked her. Since he was a fresher, I explained the organisation’s strict anti-harassment policy and told him what he did to the girl was wrong, dangerous and immature and he could be fired for such activities. The guy literally cried to me to drop it off and after consulting the girl who was kind enough to drop it off, I obliged to leave it with a written apology from him stating that he will never ever make the girl uncomfortable in any way. He never stalked her again.

A year later, the same girl who was still in my team was feeling very excited and was discussing something to my teammates and I pitched in asking about the commotion there. Another girl teasingly told me that this girl(who complained) was excited that she received a friend request from Mr.D who was the heartthrob at work.

Me: oh!! Great, so when did people come to know each other?

Her: No, actually we don’t. We just spoke yesterday.

Me: Then how did he send you a request?

Her: He saw me last week while leaving from work, the next day he waited near the door and winked at me. Yesterday, he came in the same office cab, spoke to me and while getting down he even told me he came in this cab just to talk to me and walk me home.

Me: Fine, that’s great.

I thought for a moment and realized that if the guy who stalked her earlier had done the same thing Mr.D did, she would have definitely complained about him. The only difference between the guy who stalked her and Mr.D was that Mr.D was extremely handsome by what many claim and the other guy looked very normal with nothing exemplary about his physical appearance.

Both were potential stalker and had to be apprehended, but one could pass off as her admirer purely because of his physical appearance.

That is simply how this world works. Looks do matter a lot.

water but good for new users

water but good for new users
It is the top reply to the question "Are unattractive men labeled as creepy by women?"
I love to see Quora getting blackpilled, the blackpill is slowly going mainstream, luckily!

I love to see Quora getting blackpilled, the blackpill is slowly going mainstream, luckily!
hopefully it takes off

fuck no, if blackpill goes mainstream, foids will take it and run with it....theyll weaponize the fuck out of it
There is already a subconscious blackpill in every's foid brain

fuck no, if blackpill goes mainstream, foids will take it and run with it....theyll weaponize the fuck out of it
beta cucks reject it but deep inside femoids have it inside of them. they have well defined hormones that instruct them not to breed with genetic rejects and sub9 males

or probably they will start with the opressed femcel i'm also part of the community bullshit. infiltrate to destroy like they did so many times with anime or gaming communities

ugly dude stalks girl: creepy
chad stalks girl: secret admirer

ugly dude confesses his feelings: creepy dude ruins friendship
chad confesses his feelings: friends to lovers stiory

ugly dude rapes a girl: sexual abuse
chad rapes a girl: bdsm

ugly dude is shy and awkward: that one creepy loser
chad is shy and awkward: cute and silly

ugly dude stalks girl: creepy
chad stalks girl: secret admirer

ugly dude confesses his feelings: creepy dude ruins friendship
chad confesses his feelings: friends to lovers stiory

ugly dude rapes a girl: sexual abuse
chad rapes a girl: bdsm

ugly dude is shy and awkward: that one creepy loser
chad is shy and awkward: cute and silly
:blackpill:
I will read these verses everyday like the bible, they are the most important social rules.
If you don't understand them, you will be thrown under the bus and in the worst case thrown in jail.

:blackpill:
I will read these verses everyday like the bible, they are the most important social rules.
If you don't understand them, you will be thrown under the bus and in the worst case thrown in jail.

The only social rule is: be attractive