Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If the anti-degeneracycels would reject out-of-wedlock sex with a cute, prime, woman, they're volcel scum. If they wouldn't, they're pro-degeneracy!

I am an anti-degeneracycel and...

• Total voters
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Cognitive dissonance, much?

"Degeneracy is BAD unless I'm taking part in it, mmkay?" How is there any countercope to this?

JBG0nj1yqh4gz.jpg

If you had this girl naked in your bedroom, would tell her: "Can you put your clothes back on. I am an anti-degeneracycel. If you want us to have sex, we need to get married first, otherwise I am rejecting your offer of sex"?

What say you? Would you reject her sexual offer or become a degenerate?

Men betraying their wives is not degenerate. Male unfaithfulness doesn't degenerate society, only female sexuality must be curbed in order for civilization to prosper.

The perfect (most possible at least) traditional society would be something like 85% of married women and 15% of prostitutes, married men commonly having have sex with those prostitutes. Society could shame them a bit and shit but it's not that relevant.

Women have ONE FUCKING JOB: have kids in prime age with decent husband and raise them properly, being faithful. The ones who absolutely can't do that must become prostitutes.

Women are only ever relevant for their sexuality.

Last edited:
I know it may sound like I'm memeing, but I would reject any woman who is not my wife for sex. Even my last oneitis. Good thing is my face and my aspereger do the rejecting for me.

I don't think this makes me volcel, because I've never actually rejected a woman. If I had to actually irl reject a woman, then I'd accept the volcel title.

A 60 year old granny could offer me sex and I sure as shit wouldn't regret it, unless she was fat.

What good would it be to hypothesize events of this kind to incels, this kind of thing would never happen except in our minds, or do you really believe that this kind of thing might be possible for an incel to attend? if you believe in this you're just coping. The only way for a real incel to have any chance is to end the current degeneration of women and re-establish monogamy, but fuck it, cast your vote while masturbating imagining all those ridiculously impossible scenarios for us

Would reject fuck the degeneracy.

I wouldn't. I've already made a principle out of rejecting those interactions and I have gone out of my way to avoid those types of situations in real life. If you feel revulsed by something there is no reason to engage in it at all, why spread and normalise behaviour you hate? Incels feel revulsion towards normies and chads and yet most incels would become chad(or even a mildly successful normie) at a whim -- even if it means abandoning the incel underground they were part of for so long and pretending like it doesn't exist. Degenerate incels are selfish and have no interesting in helping society as whole to ensure that other incels don't have to suffer, they just want to help themselves. Not that there is anything wrong with that but call it what it is: selfish. Degenerate incels hatred of normies is pure jealously and butthurt basically. That's a big reason why an incel movement will never be successful; zero consistency, zero psychological intensity.

I would reject

Even though I am anti-degeneracy and by definition a volcel, technically I am still a truecel due to my 2/10 looks. So checkmate.

Even though I am anti-degeneracy and by definition a volcel, technically I am still a truecel due to my 2/10 looks. So checkmate.

So you would be volcel if you weren't already incel?

My definition of being anti-degenerate is shaming rosties and cucks.

you can be against degeneracy without being a monkcel beacon of virtue who displays perfect asceticism in all walks of life.

like, ask former meth addicts whether meth is a good thing and taking it is a good idea. they'll tell you its the worst thing you could possibly do and that it's probably made by satan himself.
yet when given the chance, they still took it. is that cognitive dissonance? does that make them hypocrites? kind of, yeah.
but does that invalidate their argument about meth being bad? no, that still holds true.

same with degeneracy - of course any "traditionalist" incel will ignore it all if the possibility of pussy is actually on the line. sexual desire is simply stronger than any personal beliefs, especially when youre a fucking incel who has been thirsty for decades and never gotten any.
that doesnt mean that premarital sex is suddenly a good thing - all the negative social implications and consequences are still there, and society would still be better off without it in the long term. some incel getting his dick wet doesnt change anything about that.

Im anti-degeneracy when it comes to how i think a society should function, but society is NEVER going to become that in our lifetime, the west is doomed. Which is why anyone that says they would turn down sex with prime teens is a lier/mong.

i'm totally sure an 8/10 chads is posting on forums about degeneracy

you can be against degeneracy without being a monkcel beacon of virtue who displays perfect asceticism in all walks of life.

like, ask former meth addicts whether meth is a good thing and taking it is a good idea. they'll tell you its the worst thing you could possibly do and that it's probably made by satan himself.
yet when given the chance, they still took it. is that cognitive dissonance? does that make them hypocrites? kind of, yeah.
but does that invalidate their argument about meth being bad? no, that still holds true.

same with degeneracy - of course any "traditionalist" incel will ignore it all if the possibility of pussy is actually on the line. sexual desire is simply stronger than any personal beliefs, especially when youre a fucking incel who has been thirsty for decades and never gotten any.
that doesnt mean that premarital sex is suddenly a good thing - all the negative social implications and consequences are still there, and society would still be better off without it in the long term. some incel getting his dick wet doesnt change anything about that.
Exactly, it's about society, not just one guy.

So it's like I said, pretty much: "degeneracy is bad, but can I be part of it too, please?"

So it's like I said, pretty much: "degeneracy is bad, but can I be part of it too, please?"

yeah pretty much

it would be best if there was no degeneracy at all. but given the circumstances, degeneracy is a fact of life that we are unable to change on our own. and while that's pretty fucking shitty already, being excluded from everything while seeing others partake in it makes it even worse for us, so of course we would try to get out of this state of exclusion if we could.

Id be down to fuck but im still anti degenerate.

Id be down to fuck but im still anti degenerate.
Could you resist a different Stacy every week if you were Chad? Anti-degeneracy seems to be a perspective problem, if you aren’t getting any sex then you care that everyone else is and want to put a stop to it. Everyone else who is doing fine doesn’t care. If you became Chad over night EVERY single one of you would succumb to “degeneracy” (even though I disagree with that definition) within 6 months. It’s simple, anti-degen isn’t based on a moral principle like the pretence states. It’s all about jealousy, as all normies prefer a sexually liberated society where people can fuck who they choose, the only people against one are those who are incapable of participating in it.

What is degeneracy?

I guess I'd have to.

Also I also really like teengallery. It's blackpilling at the same time though.

I'm totally pro degeneracy, I'm just not included in it.

Dating can happen without sex. I would not have sex with someone who does not plan to marry me.

Gluttony is a sin, but if you are starving to death for years and suddenly you get a chance to eat like a pig, that might count as some compensatory factor.

A man who can get sex at any time deciding not to have sex unless certain conditions are met is different from a man who can't get sex in principle getting one chance to have it under unprincipled conditions. It may still be bad but i assume the context would make the transgression less severe.

JFL i Saw a Lot of soy knights / Paladins here...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back