Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity If the new South African version of covid spreads more it will be the foid's fault

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Same thing happened with HIV. Foids go to Africa to fuck bbc and then come back to Europe or America and spread that shit around. If foids weren't whoring around and fucking around the world, it'd be less pandemics.

Again not getting my hopes up but it would be nice if it could be a Corona-chan on steroids that would kill a lot of people including me. But of course it'll just be another excuse for the vaccine producers to make more shekels

i blame this fucking pandemic solely in fucking normies and sex-havers
i stayed in my goddamn room for 11 months and didn't go out a single time. everybody was supposed to stay inside and be safe. EVERY.BODY.

then the fucking stories kept coming out about people being sad and lonely and wanting to socialize. they defied mandates and probation and went to date and fuck and fornicate and socialize. they ruined our future. every single one of them that dies from COVID is a god damn miracle. pieces of shit

and yet we still take the blame for all this

When I was at uni our sociology professor (yes I had to take a sociology course in my first semester) explained that HIV in Europe spread because of heroin junkies kek.

My microbiology professor basically said if vaccines didn't stop spread but made you less sick, a super lethal variant would come.
Good luck Corona-chan
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

True, foods are obsessed with traveling to Africa

The most annoying thing about covid is the low mortality. Like just get on with it already and make an actual deadly variant. Cause we really are overdue for a die off of biblical portions like in Stephen King "The Stand".

OMG GUYS!!! THE NEW HECKIN VARIANT IS HERE AND I KNOW THE FIRST 20 DIDNT KILL ANYONE BUT TRUST ME THIS ONE WILL BE SOOOOOOOOPER DEADLY

Same thing happened with HIV. Foids go to Africa to fuck bbc and then come back to Europe or America and spread that shit around. If foids weren't whoring around and fucking around the world, it'd be less pandemics.

Hopefully it does spread. More boomers dying will help the economy by increasing housing supply and reducing government expenditure on pensions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back