Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW If things will only get worse, would you murder your bully ?

E

Eugenics

Banned
-
If life will only go downhill from there if you are getting more and more socially inept because you have been bullied your whole life, and the bullies lives are only getting better from there, and the fact that men do not age like wine losing looks year by year, and adding the fact that not a single femoid would genuinely show interest in you, that even hookers are repulsed by you ? What's the points betabuxing when you missed out on the most important thing in life aka teenage love? Women will never be as attracted or in love with someone as they get older and older, they will never reach the same level of dopamine and hysteria that she had with her first Chad bf. What's the point of coping and pretending to look away at the blackpill? The only way you can get revenge on this society is to murder all of the people who bullied you. It's the lowest inhibition NT high t slayer thing to do. If it's a matter of time before an incel commit suicide, might as well stab all your bullies. At least we will have 15 minutes of fame on the media outlets. We must find a way via drugs etc to hack into our brain to remove any reactions and chemicals that prevent us from commiting a crime. This is the beginning of the world wide revolutionof the Beta Uprising. Join our movement to put an end to the suffering.

Revenge is pointless and dumb, you either beat up your bullies on the spot or you don't, i will not commit suicide because i don't want to die while everyone's enjoying life and being happy, i need to correct this instead of killing myself.
Also, this whole post reeks of retarded internet psyops, something feels very off here.

Revenge is pointless and dumb, you either beat up your bullies on the spot or you don't, i will not commit suicide because i don't want to die while everyone's enjoying life and being happy, i need to correct this instead of killing myself.
Also, this whole post reeks of retarded internet psyops, something feels very off here.

Agreed.

I wouldnt kill anyone other than self defense, i just want to live a productive life in peace.

If I had the opportunity then yes I would kill the people who bully me, sadly that'll never happen because my country has cucked gun laws.

The Cask of Amontillado

I was bullied only for one year in HS.
But yeah I would kill em. They afe evil ppl no doubt.

It won't give me anything