Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Trump loses the election in 2024, he needs to organize his army and launch a thunder run to Washington DC to take the capitol

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Trump needs to use total force to declare himself the Supreme Dictator of America if necessary.

hope some degenerate loser or biden wins again.

TRVST THE PLQN

He will probably lose, he lost last time and I don’t think much has changed

He probably wont

If only he was based enough to do that now right away

Better yet, if Trump happens to win in 2024, he should fire all high ranking officials from the us department of defense and then install loyalists in the DOD's chain of command so that the US military will be under his command. Trump should also use the us military and its advanced weaponry to ensure his dictatorship or authoritarian government will live on

Trump needs to use total force to declare himself the Supreme Dictator of America if necessary.
Yup. Trump needs to organize it and take over America for a temporary dictatorship.

Yup. Trump needs to organize it and take over America for a temporary dictatorship.
Before Trump overthrows the American government, his army would probably have to fight a civil war against the democrats and their leftist allies. After trumps army wins the 2nd civil war, he will be dictator without any opposition.

Before Trump overthrows the American government, his army would probably have to fight a civil war against the democrats and their leftist allies. After trumps army wins the 2nd civil war, he will be dictator without any opposition.
It will be incredibly easy for Trump to win against the Democrats, as they will have no guns.